Chapter 10

Evans POV

I woke up to see a note next to me.

"Dear Evan,

Last night was amazing. I just had to go to Sarina's condo because she said she had a surprise for me. I'll be back later."

I smiled and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Evan, Brooke acted weirdly when she left. She leaped out of the window like spidey. OOOrrrrr Maybe she went to go she her secret lover. I ran outside of the bathroom.

"How the fuck do you know that?"

"Well I don't know what Romeo nd Juilet did maybe your just Paris in this story." 

"Ramona if you don't want to be thrown out of the window I suggest you get out know." I punch the nightstand and left a huge dent in it. I hear a motorbike outside. I looked to see Brooke beautiful red hair. I ran down the staris to see her hugging another person. I ran and through him off his bike. I started punching him like mad.

"Stop it!" 

"How could you betray me already and we just mated last night!!!" Brooke had fear in her eyes for the other perosn.

"Evan you fool that's my brother!" I slowly took of his helmet. He looked exactly like Brooke exept he was a boy. She came over help him up.

"Bruno are you ok?"

Brookes POV

I opened my eyes. I looked around to see Evans stilll sleeping from last night. I thought what if everyone was waiting outside eagerly. Well I guess I have to get out sometime. I grabbed the phone and punched in the numbers 4357295.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sarina it's Brooke."

"Well congratulations Luna Brooke." I laughed a little.

"Thanks how did you know?"

"The pack can sense it and plus you told everyone in the meeting.

"O that's right I did."

"Well, I have a surprise for you."

"What?"

"Come to my condo and you'll see."

"Ok I'll climb out the window. I'll see you there."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I looked to see if I could try sneak to my room so no one would see me. I wrote a note telling Evan were I would be. I creeped out of the room and ran into my own. Thank goodness my bedroom wasn't on the other side of the house.

Suddenly a burst of streamers hit my faces.

"Hey Luna." I opened my eyes to see Ramona and Rhandi. They turned around to see that i was naked.

"Girls can you come back another time I have to do something right now." I grabbed my clothes and opened the window.

"Well when you get back everyone will be surrounding you." Yet i hated getting all the attention. I'll never get use to it. I shifted and jumped out the window. 

"Can I take control for a bit?"

"Sure Rocky" I felt Rocky taking control as I sat back for the ride. I hadn't shifted since I found out Evan was my mate. I wonder if the mind link has been set yet? Maybe maybe not. 

We arrive to Sarina's condo. I shifted behind a bush that was in front of her condo. I put on my clothes and went to the door.

"Sarina I'm here what's the big surprise?" Sarina opened the door and let me in.

"Well Brooke open the laptop." I opened it to see my parents on the other side of skype. Well I had to tell them about it sometime.

"Hey baby. We heard that you found your mate and how he's the alpha!!! I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks mom."

"But your mother and I haven't been truthful to you because of what we did to you when you were younger." I thought what did they do mutate me? Abuse me? But I couldn't remember.

"What do you mean? You two are perfect parents!"

"Brooke your not an only child."

"You guys had another child! Geez I thought you guys stopped after me."

"No baby, your a twin."

"Huuh?"

"Sarina would you call him?"

"Bruno come out of the bedroom." I heard steps come from the stairs. Each step he took my heart rate would increase from the nervousness. I saw a reflection of my face but in male version.

"Bruno tell your sister about what happened to you."

"Well when we were born mom and dad were thrilled but one of the doctors was a part of a pack that specialized in red wolves."

"But I'm a red a wolf."

"Listen!" He was against anyone disrupting his trail of thought like me.

"He could tell I was going to be a great wolf but he only saw me. Our parents didn't want us to be separated but if I wasn't taken my powers would be out of control by the time I hit fifteen. So mom and dad said yes so I wouldn't be a walking natural disaster. Just in case your wondering I have several powers." 

"And they are?"

"Well I can see f people are lying or telling the truth. I can control minds, I have speed and I can heal."

"All I have is  siren, weather control and seeing the dead."

"Don't worry that's not all."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We're suppose to have the same power since we're twins. And that's not all my powers because I haven't found my mate yet."

"Really?"

"Yep." My phone rang.

"Hold on. Hello?"

"Brooke you need to come quick somethings wrong with Evan!"

"Ramona? What happened?" She hung the phone before I could ask her. 

"Sarina I have to go. Bye mom. Bye dad." They ended the call.

"Brooke I think it's best if you introduce Bruno to your pack."

"Ok."

"Come on let's go." I walked outside with Bruno.

"How are we going to get there other than shifting."

"Well I have a motorbike."

"But you do have a licence."

"Not against driving motorbikes."

"That's so true." We got on the bike. We put on our helmets. The engine roar and we were off. After leaving the parking lot the wind became loud. My hair was flying in the wind. 

"Take a left or right?"

"Left. Wait do we have a family mind link?"

"No it's a twin thing. Even humans have it."

"This is sooooo coool." I laughed. We made it to the pack house. I took off my helmet and got off the bike. Rocky took control and hugged Bruno.

"Rocky why did you do that?" 

"Because it's been so long." I could feel the tears of joy roll down her eyes. 

Suddenly someone shoved Bruno off his bike. They started pounding him in his chest and stomach.

"Stop it!"

"How could you betray me already and we just mated last night!!!" It was Evan. I guess I have to tell him now.

"Evan you fool that's my brother!" He slowly removed his helmet. I ran over to help him up.

"Bruno are you ok?" He nodded his head.

"Evan me and you are going to have to talk about this later."