Chapter 13

Brooke's POV

"Wake up." I felt water splash on my body. I rose up my head.

"W-who are you and why am I here?"

"You see my dear I can't tell you that because you would us your precious mind link to tell you alpha all about this place, but all I can tell you now is that you'd better be presentable in five minutes. O and that collar around you help to block all others from entering you mind." What does he mean by presentable. 

I looked down at myself to see that I was naked and a metal collar was around me. A glass box was surrounding me.

"Open up boys." I turned my head and pressed again the window to see what was going on. Suddenly there was a rush of people. I went back in fear.

"Mommy why is that girl in there?" 

"Read the sign it says she's a red wolf and has powers."

"O Wow." The little girl tape the glass.

"Come on show me something." I laid down. I miss Evan Why wasn't he there.

"You'd better do something or else." I ignored the man and stayed on the floor.

I felt an electric shock go through me.

"Now do something for them or the voltage will be higher!" I did a weather trick for the girl and made a rainbow.

"Wow mommy look." I wish I could leave and be free again. But then I realized I wasn't alone in this place. There were other creatures. Like mermaids, jersey devils, chupacabra and many others.

I began to cry. How long with I be here for? Or will I never leave?

Evan's POV

"I thought you said she was here!"

"She was but something happened. Look over there blood spots." I got scared thinking it would be Brookes own but it wasn't.

"Where is she now?" He did his twin thing.

"I don't know but she's crying." He would want to make her cry? Only a freak that's who.

"Brooke where are you????!!!"

"Hey stop screaming bats are in hear." I looked to see Ramona sitting on a rock.

"How did yo-"

"I followed you guys and if you're asking why it's because I got bored of all the tears in the pack house."

"Did you tell Sarina?"

"Yup she's on the case right now as we speak."

"Let's go back I need to lay down because this isn't helping me one bit." 

"Brooke can you hear me?"

"Brooke?" 

"If you can hear me I'm come for you no matter what!"

Hey guys did you like that? 

Well I have exams so this is my last update til june 6th, sorry :'c

Lot's of love and kisses 

Bet sure to check out my second book falling in love with a drag racer!

Song of the chapter: Where is the love- Nightcore