Chapter 18

Brookes POV

"Bruno. Brooke wants to see you." I was depressed. It's been a week since I came home. The outside world seemed extremely far away. I haven't left the bed since I came back home. Tissue paper was everywhere. All I played was sad music. 

"Hey Brooke, wanted to see me?"

"When is it?"

"When is what?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Brooke I really don't know."

"THE FUNERAL FOR MOM AND DAD!!!!" Bruno's eyes started to over flow with water.

"Saturday after next. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME!!"

"I"M SORRY THAT I MISS MOM AND DAD!"

"YOU KNOW I"M RIGHT HERE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS ALONE." I realised Bruno and I were screaming at each other like two infants would. This was our first fight.

"Bruno. I'm so sorry." He brushed off the tissue paper in the other side of the bed and laid down with me. We both began to cry. Ramona came to the door.

"Hey Brooke. You two are crying again. This is like the... How many times Evan?" 

"Twenty seven."

"Twenty Seventh time today. Brooke you still haven't put on any clothes. Bruno you haven't bathed in forever. You tWo need to get it together." She was right. I did need to get it together.

"Chris, Evan, and Daniel you guys take Bruno. Rhandi, Zoey and I will take Brooke." But who was Zoey? Before I knew it the girls took me out of the bed and into a room apart of the house I had never been in before.

"Zoey, we brought Brooke. She needs a complete makeover."

"There was a girl who seemed my age. She had blonde hair with a bob hairstyle with a long strand on the side. She was a few inches taller than me.

"Brooke this is Zoey. She helps us with our hair makeup and clothes."

"Put some clothes on that girl. Hair covering you private regions went out of style when Adam and Eve bit the apple from the knowledge tree." She handed me some under wear to put on.

"Ok sit in the chair because you hair is getting cut. This length is ridiculous. I mean girls love to have long hair but this is too long. That's why..." I felt the weight of my head get much lighter. Did she cut off all my hair? She made me lay down and washed my hair. She then put my hair in something. I felt a blow dryer and a flat iron working at the same time.

"Girls what do you think?" They nodded their heads and laughed.

She filed my nails down. She started to put three different shades of nail polish on the table. Then she put a sponge on it and put it on each of my nails. It gave my nails and ombre effect.

"Ok time for the clothes." She gave me a red dress with a black waist band around it with a rose on the side. I put it on.

"Ok time for makeup." She put on eyeliner first. Then she put on foundation. She put blush on my face and put on red lipstick. She put on gray eyeshadow.

"All done. Now take a look at your self." I looked at my hair first. It was a bra strap length and not to my knees. My hair was ombre. I loved it.

"But why are you doing this?" They laughed and grabbed my arms and we went into the garage. 

"Can I drive??"

"Ramona if you drive me and Brooke will jump outside of the car."

"What about Zoey isn't she coming?"