Chapter 20

Evan's Pov

It's been six hours since we had taken off. The flight was seven hours and a half so we were getting close. Brooke has slept most of the flight so by time we get there she would probably adjust to the time difference easier. I was still worried about Ramona. Daniel had secrets that she could have rejected but he markedher just so he wouldn't get rejected.

"Evan are we still on the plane?" I turned my head to see Brooke half sleep and half awake.

"Yes but we're almost there ok?"

"How many more hourssss"

"one and a half." She turned her head and went back to sleep. I looked out the window to see the view. It was simply amazing. "

"This is your captain speaking, we will be landing soon so buckle up." I buckle both of us up as the plane graceful drifted down on the runway.

"Lady's and gentlemen I would like to welcome you all to Germany. I wish you a safe stay and great time." As soon as the flight attendet finish speaking I got our carry ons. Brooke was still half asleep so I let her sit on on of the bags and i pulled her.

"Evan why is she sleeping on the carry on?" I turned to Chris who was giving Rhandi a pig back ride.

"I don't know why arre you carrying Rhandi on your back?"

"Touche."

"Would you two please be quiet?" I looked to see Brooke was slowly waking up.

"I'm just trying to catch some sleep." She got up from the carry on and began to walk towards the baggage claim.

She was clearly still tired because she couldn't even pull off her bag from the cavare belt. I went and helped her.

Brooke's POV

After we got our bags we called a taxi and went to 'our land'. I held my phone in my hand as the taxi had gone up any mountains.

I was talking to Ramona about how everything was going back home.

"How are things over there?"

"Odd. I wish you were back home cause it's kind off weird being with Daniel here."

"But he's your mate you should be happy he's with you. You told me how long you've been waiting. He's and awseome guy, trust me."

"I know i've been waiting forever but I still feel pretty odd that he's my mate."

As soon as i finished texting Ramona we pulled up to the house. It was like a whole country all to itself. 

"Let's go inside."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i know i've been gone for a really long time and this chapter is short but i've had a really depressing year and i've had a serious writers block.

My depression got so bad i didn't go to school for a little while.

But I'm back to my regular happy self :D!!!

More chapters are on the way. I'll be updating twice a week just to try catch up and even write a sequel :D

P.s. I had to reread my own book to catch up TT_TT

So tell me what you think. Remember voting comment and follow :)