Chapter 4

Evans POV

"Chris call everyone together, pack meeting in 15 minutes." Today was the day we (fake) kidnapped Brooke. I needed some help. Who else to turn to but my own pack. I was also going to tell them I had found my mate, our luna.

"Ok, everyone. In case your wondering no we don't have any rogues, hunters or enemy packs on our case."

"But what about vampires?" One of the pups had said.

"No, but the thing is I found my mate, our Luna. She's the girl in town, Brooke Clare. She's stong smart, beautiful and has a punch that could kill you. The thing is we don't know everything about her past wise, so we have to fake kidnap her and I need some of your help. Here's the plan someone has to pick her up from school and say that Ramona sent you. Then say your taking the long way and make her go to sleep."

"But what if she doesn't?"

"Ok we'll either use knock out gas or we could make her run around the school all day and she'll be tired and give her food that makes her extremely sleepy, ok? The when we bring her here and I will howl and her wolf could tell her she's my mate. Ok?" Everyone nodded.

"Pack meeting dismissed anyone who wants to help come and see me." Chris came to me with a few others.

"I'll help and Rhandi will to because their friends now, so she'll trust her. And they want to help into making her tired."

"Ok thanks guys." This was gonna be perfect.

Brookes POV

I stood there waiting. It felt like eternity.

"Could you please hurry up I have to go to P.E. next."

"Sorry dear but the printer is jammed."

"It's ok I'll print this later then but thank you anyway." That waiting made me feel tired. I had been standing there for twenty minutes waiting on the lunch lady to print menus, what school does that anymore? I rushed to the changing room to get ready before the bell rang. 

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

"O crap, O crap, O crap". I know the teacher was gonna make me run a thousand miles for being late. And sure enough she did.

"Clare your late now go do twenty laps on the field" What kind of garbage is this!! I'm more of a short distance than long distance runner.

"Yes ma'am" I trotted off. If I stopped I'd have to do twenty more, so I decided to run in my slowest pace. The field was as big a regular track, so I was gonna die today. 

"I'm *gasp* done."

"Ok now go get changed." I crawled to the bathroom. I push a stall open and threw up.

"O God please help Brooke in her time of need." I turned around to see Ramona standing behind me.

"Brooke, Rhandis gonna take you home today because I have to stay back because I got detention."

"Detention! Detention for what???"

"Well apparently I'm not suppose to do homework for other subjects in class." Ramona your typical badass.

"O Brookey after today we're gonna be so close after today it would even be funny." She hugged me even though I didn't understand what she was talking about. I got up and went to change. 

"Hey Brooke I made you lunch today."

"Why? I made my own I can cook for myself."

"I know it's just that I want your approval."

"O, alright." I opened the bag to see. She had oatmeal, a banana and some kind of weird purple drink.

"What kind of drink is this?"

"Wellllllll, I tell you later."

"Mona. Look me in my face."

"I ain got no worse, I ain got no worries-" She continued to sing.

"Wait does it have to do something with Lil Wayne?"

"Pizza Pizza!!" 

"I don't know what it is but I'll find out." I sat down and ate the food Ramona gave me to be nice. Surprisingly I felt fifty percent sleepier.

I walked out of fifth period like a zombie. I felt as if I was going to pass out any minute.

"Coffee, free coffee." Thank Jesus I heard someone was giving away coffee. I'm finally saved.

"BROOKE COME ON, LETS GOOOOOOOO ." My face dropped when I heard Rhandi calling me. I went into Rhandi's Hot Pink Tahoe. As I got in a boy was sitting in the front set.

"Brooke this is my mate Chris." Did she just say what I think she said?

"What I wasn't paying attention sorry."

"This is my boyfriend, I call him my mate because that's what they call friend down under." She fake laughed, which was weird.

"Ok, hi Chris."

"Hi" 

"Well if you two don't mind I'm gonna take the long way because I need to calm down." All I felt was the air condition go on blast and the seat started to warm up. I started fading out and in like a flashlight about to die.

"I love listening to classical, Rhandi if you don't mind I'm going to change the station." When i heard twinkle twinkle little star, it was over. I was laying down probably drooling in Rhandi's car.

"Get up, Get up!" I looked around to see one spotlight one me and darkness surrounding me

"Who's there, where am I?" I got scared.

"Don't worry Brooke." How did I get here. Did we get in an accident and someone kidnapped me or did Rhandi betray me? Suddenly I heard paw steps. It was a large grey wolf that came into my spotlight.

*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo*

Suddenly I felt my wolf, Rocky,  take over. My bones moved out of place. I went from standing up straight to all fours. The lights turned on. I saw a lot of people smiling at me. This is the first time I had shifted since I had moved. Unfortunately I was in front of strangers. Rocky why did you shift in front of all of these strangers?

 He is our mate. And thanks to him our true potential has been unlocked. 

But who is he? The mysterious Grey wolf shifted into a boy with iced blue eyes, brown hair, tall and muscular. My mate was Evan. Evan the boy who made me punch him for fun, made me cry and broke me a little more.

Evan's POV

I jumping on the inside. She was a werewolf but not an ordinary werewolf a red werewolf. A red wolf  has special powers. I wonder what she possessed maybe healing? Or siren sound? Maybe lie detecting? Who know but only time will tell.

"Brooke, shift we need to talk." But instead her eyes burst into grey flames. Yet she didn't scream in pain. Suddenly lighting struck ten feet from me.

"Brooke, shift please it's me Sarina. Your safe little cousin." She started to walk towards her. Then she put her arms around Brooke. She slowly shifted and put her arms around her cousin. 

"Sarina I want to know what going on with me right now."

"But you kind of need some form of clothes on you body right now. Ok?" She put her jacket around her. Brooke got up and starred me down.

"Sarina I think I should go home and rest a bit before I talk to Evan about everything. Because right now I"m afraid of myself." She nodded and they left. First thing tomorrow I was going to tell her about everything and her new powers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here's the thing first comment gets the next dedication. :3