Chapter 6

Evans POV

I listened in closely through the wall. Brooke was in the room next to me. I wanted to know what she was doing. All I could hear was her talking to Sarina about how she'll be fine and everything.

I walked out of the room and walked to her room door. I wondered if I should go inside or not. Will she kick me out or accept me with open arms?

"Evan I need you, can you come in here please?" I slammed the door open. I thought she wanted to finally want us to be full mates.

"How come when ever you enter a room I'm in you always slam the door? I needed you to help me install the surround sound because I literally need music to live." She gave me a cord to plug into the wall.

"Can I tell you a story about this town?"

"Sure, and while your doing that can you please fix that speaker on the shelf?"

"Well a long time about my great grandfather was alone and he hadn't found his mate. He became depressed and left his pack and became a rogue. He started to travel around and never had a place to call home. He made money by doing small jobs around towns he passed through. But one day he decided to pass into this field and there was this girl who looked half dead. Other rogues had beaten her up for being kind to others." We sat on the bed after our work had been completed.

"He decided to put his things down and walk over there. To see what was going on. They told him he should stay out of it or they'll kill him to. But he didn't, he shifted and saved her. The girl asked him why did he save her. He said it was because he couldn't see his mate die in the front of his eyes without even asking her name. They quickly feel in love. Together they built the beautiful town named "Charlotte" after the recent luna. The town later got filled with werewolves looking for refuge."

"But how come there's human here?"

"They were tourist who decided to never leave. Anyways so every year there is a festival held for the luna who almost died. But when a new luna is installed there is a three day celebration. The luna is the most important member." She leaned into me.

"Evan, I think I may have a crush on you." She suddenly kissed me. I heard music begin to play as I kissed her. It was "Love Song" by Rihanna and Future. She pulled away.

"Evan I want to get to know you a little more then I can fully accept the fact."

"Oh baby I'm not asking for the world maybe.

You can give me what I want baby

Come hold me tight and save me when I'm drowning" 

"After a little while I'll tell you everything about me that you need to know but until then goodnight Evan sweet dreams." I got up and kissed her forehead. 

"Good night Brooke."

Brookes POV

"Garnet I really need you right now."

"Yes Brooke?"

"Did you see what just happened? 

"Every word, why didn't you just accept him right then and there it was the perfect moment!"

"Don't yelll at me like that, plus people are trying to sleep."

"Ummm remember they can't hear me only you can! But anyways wait until the others find out you said not now, plus someone could just come to you and mark you and moment without your permission."

"So I should just ask him to mark me right now?"

"Yes right now, you like him don't you??" I nodded/

"Well call him back and tell him to mark you but no mating until you are fully ready, ok ?"

"Yes I'll call him right now." I gasped. 

"Evan I need you." Garnet faded away.

"Yes?"

"Mark me, but no mating right now ok ?" He nodded. Then he grabbed me to make sure I was completely still.

"Bite me right here and I bite you there." I took a deep breath as he bit me on my neck. I bit him on the spot he pointed to. Suddenly I felt something poking my leg. I look down to see it was Evan.

"Are you looking at my bra down my shirt?"

"Maybe."

"Well you want it cause I'm gonna change into my pajamas." I took of my bra underneath my shirt so he wouldn't see anything. I handed it over to him. His pants became wet.

"This is awkward. I'll see you on the flip side." He tried to act cool as he almost walked into the door.

*Clap, clap clap*

"Well Luna Brooke you did a great job."

"Garnet if it wasn't for you I would have never done it."

"Well it's a gift I had, I use to love making people hook up. Remember that time I made you and Shawn start dating??"

"That was the worst three months of my life."

"Well he did buy you a bunch of gifts, right?"

"That's true. Well Garnet I'm going to bed goodnight. I'll talk to you later." She waved as she faded out.