Chapter 2

" Um, Jace what are you doing" I say with confusion. " Oh, we're all hanging out today since we're not going on set today". Jace gestures me to come in and I do. I see Sean, Maeve, and Ella on her phone. " Oh, I didn't know we were all hanging out but I guess , where are we going I asked Ella. She sends a text and looks at me. " Yeah, yeah, since you asked me I thought lets just do something together" " Where are we going" " we're going to that big arcade/ game room. " cool"  " Shall we - oh hey Ri" said Sean. " " Hey let's  go." We all get in the car. Maeve in the front, me, Jace in the back and Ella and Sean in the back back. Since I haven't post on Instagram in a while, I decided to take a pic of me near the window and I was about to take another one when Jace said " Rude, I'm getting into this one. I laughed. " Come". We first smiled then puckered our lips. The third one he put his hand on my waist and made one of his " cool" faces and I blushed a little . What?! Why am I blushing , no this is not cool . I pinch my arm and I guess Jace noticed cause he asked " Ri, what's wrong why are you pinching yourself"? " Uh, I- I was d- dared to this stupid dare and if you don't do it you had to pinch yourself" I said nervously.  I don't know if he bought it I couldn't read his face. " Oh what was the dare"? He questioned. Before I could think of something Ella's mom said " We're here". I get out of the car and calmed myself. " Thank you, Ms. Anderson" I said in my head . I wait till Ella is out and see she's still texting . Who are you texting like that, that you can't keep you of your phone" "No one " she says quickly turning her phone from my viewing. " Well, okay then". When she brings back up her phone I wait for her to pass me and look over her shoulder to see Mace Coronel one of the quadruplets on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. She noticed I was looking and blushed. " So your texting Mace Coronel , he's a good one keep him" I teasingly joked. She blushed even more and smirked. I go on my phone and say " Let's take a picture" we did our closed smiles and kept walking. I captioned: Just taking the usual pics with a happy emoji. For the ones with Jace I captioned: Just got bored in the car headed to a gameroom and got goofy with Jace ". A few minutes later I check it again to see all these comments, " Are you guys dating , and " I ship it" with love emojis and I guess a ship name for me and Jace called Jiele??? I shake my head, I don't know why people think we're a couple . Yeah, I can see why on Henry Danger as Charlotte and Henry cause they've been friends for a long time they always look out for each other, always with with- Wait a minute I'm explaining us as in Jace and Riele too!  No no it will never happen I don't like him he doesn't like me right? RIGHT?!