Wednesday, October 7th

Alex didn't seem to be mad at me today at all. She didn't even bring it up. Justin, on the other hand didn't talk to me at all. He made eye contact with me once durring homeroom and that was it. He didn't look or talk to me. I tried to say sorry to him after homeroom but he pretended I wasn't there. I felt awful.

Jamie came to talk to me after lunch. She says she's totally annoyed with Alex flirting with Jesse. Today she messed with his hair. That's somewhere that you just don't go. Jamie looked like she was about to either kill someone, or burst into tears. Maybe both. I felt really bad for her. She said tomorrow at lunch she was going to talk to her.

In gym we did excersizes all hour. It was all Alex's fault. She kept talking to Jesse and giggling with Ella. Ella has started to act just like her. She even flirted a little with Jesse. I don't see why she would want to be influenced by Alex, but she totally is. It's obvious that Alex has started to be some sort of role model or something with Ella. She agrees with everything she says at lunch.

I'm really worried about Justin. I tried sending him like a million text messages and he hasn't replied. I tried calling him, and after two rings it went to voicemail. It's normally five. It went straight to voicemain after that. I think I'm just hopeful, but maybe his phone died? I feel horrible about what I did.

Nothing new happened in Piano Lessons. Carol of the Bells, again, and again, and again, for an hour and a half. The melody of the song keeps playing in my head over and over again. It's getting to the point of complete and utter annoyance. I have chorus tomorrow. Hopefully that will be more exciting than that was.