Week One ~ Part 2

It was a the middle of the week and Amber and I decided to go to the mall to pick out some clothes for my party . Since Kisum was working today she couldnt tag along sadly so Amber offered to help me pick out clothes .

Awkwardly enough my mom has been buying my bras and underwear since I could have remember but lately I have been coming out of my shell .

So first store I had to go to was Victoria Secret , It was a bit weird going with the girl I have the biggest crush on but she was willing to go with me . " So what size are you " She said with a teasing smirk "Im guessing an A-cup" She grabbed a tiny black bra , I almost choked on my laughter .

Surprisingly even though I cover up alot and only wear sports-bras im a 36-C I just walked to the C rack as Ambers jaw literally dropped.

"Hey big bussums run in the family my grandma is practically a double -d " I said grabbing a few bras to try on she just waited for me

I didnt know Amber was waiting in the changing rooms so when i stepped out to have one of the assistant to see the bra , or if they where more styles in this set I was met by  a cute flushed tomato face Amber.

"U-uhh... " She was practically drooling I couldnt help but feel the burning of my cheeks I scurried back into the changing room  .

-Time Hop-

We went to a few more stores and I found the perfect outfit for my birthday , I didnt show Amber .

I felt like I was digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole of the friend zone , we got some food before we left the mall she was talking about how her and Leslie have been having a bit of problems lately .

" I dont know , I just feel shes still in contact with her ex... which isnt a problem but ..I feel like there is more going on with her and him " She looked up at me it was kind of a puppy look , filled with hope that I would maybe tell her no your whore girlfriend isnt cheating on you !!

"Listen maybe you should confront her ?" I tried to sound comforting but honestly i didnt care , But then i remembered how Kris was practically begging me to get Amber to dump her.

"Amber - Do you really love her.." I didnt look her in the eyes when I said this I acted as if I was fondling with my bag it was a bit of a silence but I got a faint yeah from her soft lips..

I felt my heart shatter..

----------------End of Week 1 , Weekend ----------

2 more weeks .. till the big day . I called Kris after what Amber told me that day , we planned to hang out after I got out of work .

I headed to work , doing the usual crap me and Kisum did we did a bit more planning of the party and was able to see the venue since it wasnt that far of a walk from where we worked and it was really nice! It was a two floor building the first floor had a big open space and some tables it wasnt that large of a place and the upstairs was bathroom and smaller rooms .

We started decorating a bit the harder stuff like the huge banner and getting all the lights and the table cloths .

It was about 5:30 and Kris came and pick me up to go out to eat so we could talk about the whole weekend .

~~Time Hop~~

We arrived to the resturant , and ordered and all the good stuff .

"Kris , I cant get over her ..." I blurted out I was tearing up a bit It wasnt fair I couldnt have such a beautiful girl like Amber and it hurts just having to be her friend all this time Ive had a crush on her .

" Miya .. do you love Amber!!!" He started grinning evily  , It snapped me out of my tiny tears as I throw my napkin at him once again my cheeks flushed hot red . I quickly diverted the conversation and shortly our food came out .