Detention . ☮

*BEEP BEEEP BEEEP* The annoying sound of my alarm. I groaned loudly rolling towards it forgetting how close to the edge I was , I connected to the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh that's just a great way to start the day" I brushed myself off as I got up , Today was an decent day so I put on a cute loose long sleeve white shirt and a pair of light blue skinny jeans . I looked at my mess of an hair and just put it into a braid .

I jogged downstairs , My mom and grandma still wasn't back .

-TIME HOP-

I went to my locker , Kisum came up to me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Leslie is pissed" I rolled my eyes . "I don't understand why , cause I told amber I liked her " I got my stuff and I walked with Kisum to class .

"Yeah , and im guessing Kris told Amber off about seeing Leslie with another guy so ...But of course Amber didn't listen she's not even here today ." I sighed I already knew Leslie would give me a problem today .

Classes went by normal , of course Leslie's friends would look at me and whisper. It came to lunch , I decided to eat inside with Kisum today since it was really humid outside. Everybody stared and gasped when I walked into the cafeteria.

"What the hell are they starring at Miya" Kisum whispered as we walked . I looked around to see Leslie starring me down . "Oh my fucking god I cant stand her " Kisum giggled we walked past her and she "accidentally " Spilled her lunch on me . I honestly couldn't take it and it was time to give her an piece of my mind "Whats your fucking problem" I said pretty loudly looking at my ruined white shirt.

"Didn't I tell you stay away from Amber , Hm! And did you tell Kris what you saw huh?!" Leslie was getting closer into my face , I balled up my fist in rage I wasn't gonna hit her I kept repeating to myself . Oh but she kept on yelling in my face putting her fingers all in my face. It stayed quiet smirking at her , until she said something that made me want to grab a plastic fork and stab her in the neck. "You honestly think , Amber would like some bitch who cuts herself " everyone in the cafeteria stared at me I wanted to scream but she kept going " THATS RIGHT EVERYONE MIYA CUTS HERESELF " she began to laugh hysterically . Kisum made a disgusted face , Before I could say anything she piped up "And what makes you think she wants a trashy no for good whore like yourself" She smiled Leslie raged exploded she grabbed my shirt ripping the sleeves exposing my arms . Some people looked away some people made face of disgust .

"You know what leslie , You're a horrible fucking person Its sickening how much hapiness you get out of my pain and suffering . I lost all respect for you and if you were to get by a damn bus after walking out of this school . I wouldnt give two shits . If you so called love amber why are you fucking around with other dudes . HM? Why werent you there when she was piss ass fucking drunk calling YOUR NAME . YOU DONT LOVE HER , YOU LOVE HER FUCKING ATTENTION SO MAN THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING A BITCH TO ME CAUSE ITS EVIDENT SHE DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE ME." I screamed in her face she just laughed and pushed me , I was about to punch her right in her twisted face until administration came and Kris and Jackson pulled me and Kisum back .

-Time Hop-

Principle's office

"Leslie , Miya , Kisum" You will both have after school detention for the rest of this week for causing a disturbance in my school , If you cant make it to after school let your parents contact me and a early morning detention will arranged" Leslie sighed ,rolling her eyes I was still fuming with rage Kisum silent also . "You all may leave and head back to class except for Miya." I slumped down into my chair and Kisum waved goodbye. My arms where still exposed but I was to angry to even care at this point. " Now.. um Miya , We've noticed your arms . Do we need to call your mother " I was right back to being in the principles office just like in middle school . "No she is well aware of my arms. "

"Well , Im gonna give her a call just as a followup to your detention to make sure this is true ,and were gonna organize you to got to counseling twice a week during your classes as a check up . I will talk more about it with your mother"

I sighed he wrote me a pass to 4th block and headed to my locker throwing on my black sweater I entered class . Of course everybody starring at me .

Detention.....

I walked into detention with Kisum 30 minutes . Then off to work We sat in silence doing homework , or helping out with a teacher that needed assistance carrying books to the "dungeon" which where school supplies where located for teacher / staff access . Leslie and I never made eye contact and I was glad or I would have thrown a book into her skull.

Jackson was nice enough to drive us to work . Luckily Kisum had some clothes for me to change into . Work was hectic but I got it done after a long day of yelling and detention and work it was time for me to go home and rest .