New Friendships (Chapter 5)

I woke up Amber still sleeping I glared at my phone

15 missed calls

I told my mom id be back by the morning it was already 12 in the afternoon.

"Amber wake up ,we're extremely late" She stirred and the looked at the clock then she shot up "Craaaaap"

There was several problems , I didn't have any clothes to wear to school and my mom probably is worried sick right now , but probably thinks I'm at school hopefully..

"I have no clothes , and I can't wear short sleeves" Amber sighed and ran upstairs grabbing some skinnys and her sweater "Put this on , we gotta hurry" We rushed to get ready and caught the next bus to school .W got there about the beginning of third , we all got starred out

"Why are you ladies late  " I was about to speak but Amber used her charming ways and we were off the hook . Class went by smoothly just working on our project and then we headed to lunch ..

I ditched Amber and headed to my usual quiet place , But as I was leaving to the courtyard somebody grabbed my arm . "Come eat lunch with us " I turned around and it was Jackson smiling ear to ear "Nooo , I'm fine " He made a pouty faced and walked away .

I headed to the bathroom .To try and apply some makeup I had in my bag so id look less dead

"That's amber's sweater isn't it " I turned around to see Leslie , she was Amber's ex friend I guess I mean they use to always be around each other but then all of a sudden they stopped talking .

"yeaaah" I looked at her with a questioning look she rolled her eyes and stormed out of the bathroom ...

"weird.." I went to the courtyard as usual and continued with my day.

[Time hop]

I walked home sorta ignoring Amber for the rest of the day , My mother lectured me and I went to my room and sat on my bed and took in all what just happened .

*Beep Beep*

That's weird I don't usually get texts (besides my mom)

I didn't know the number but it was an image i clicked it to see a picture of Amber with some girl looked closer to see it was Leslie , why was she texting me this I responded .

How did you get my number .

L: From Amber (: I'm with her right now

That's nice.....

L: Yeah it is (: I suggest you keep your distance from her

What ?

L:You can read cant you , LMFAO  bye

I sat there utterly confused and just by passed and , got ready for bed until I got another text from Jackson 

J: Come thru??
I looked at the time its was about 7:35 why was I going to bed so early well I had nothing else better to do so going to sleep seemed like the better option .

Where to exactly .. Im kinda in my pjs

J: Amber's Place??? And come onnn its barley 8 you need to get out more pleeasee

Sorry I cant ;/

I didn't want and conflict with Leslie I barley knew the chick but obviously she didn't like me so by me going wouldn't have been the smart thing to do to avoid confrontation ..