Rain / Arguments / Bubble Baths ☯

It was the end of the week , I talked to Kris about the cruel trick Leslie played on me .

He never liked her , for the mere fact he'd broken Amber so many times and pulls her back whenever she wants her. Friday was a gloomy day . I had a long day in school and , a very long work shift.

Me and Kisum decided to do overtime so we could save up for our birthday , since they were only a day apart we decided we would spend it together . I told Kisum I would lock up she looked so truly tired I gave her a kiss on the cheek and began to stack the chairs , Till I heard the little bell of the door.

"Sorry , Where Closed" I finished up busting the tables . I grabbed my book bag and headed out the door I locked up the restaurant . I figure was standing against the brick wall. I looked a bit closer the street lights giving a eerie glow mixed with rain.

"Amber?" I squinted she looked at me with confusion... "Why do you hate her? ....Why don't you talk to me anymore" I groaned with annoyance it was obvious that I liked her , and Leslie hated me for liking her .

"Are you really that blind" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

Amber was an lost cause , I walked home in the rain . A block or two down , I felt someone grabbed my wrist . I panicked , retreating quickly . Turning around quickly , of course it would be her...

"TAKE A FUCKING HINT AMBER , YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND HATES ME AND HAS BEEN TORMENTING ME EVER SINCE SHE'S GOTTEN BACK INTO YOUR LIFE" I screamed , feeling the words roll off my tongue like acid burning with hatred and overwhelming sadness and with each and every scream coming out of the back of my throat.

"So why do you hate me..." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes , I started to cry but you wouldn't be able to tell with the rain pouring down onto my face ..

"I fucking like you Amber ...but I cant have you cant you see that." I looked at her . Crying I didn't even give her a chance to respond ... to reject me I ran as fast as my legs could carry me . I was home in about 15 minutes . I was tired and sore out of breath... My grandma and mom was out of town picking up some of my grandmothers things .

I slowly walked upstairs , and ran me a bath . Dropping in my bath bomb , lighting a few candles , and playing some music.

I submerged under the bubbles and colored water .. I didn't care that I've might have done the most embarrassing thing by expressing my feelings.

That I might get the hugest hate mail from Leslie on Monday..

I got the feeling off my chest ... I can finally breathe.

I sat in my bath untill the water began to get cold , I wrapped up and put on some shorts and a tank . exposing all of my scars and healing wounds . It was good to let myself wear breathable clothing once in a while .. I went downstairs to make me some tea .

I sat on the couch checking my phone .

I decided to call Kris.

"Yo~" I heard Kris's familar monotone voice. "Im kinda busy right now , Amber Is really sick from the rain ."

"Aisssh .. Okaaaay , Talk to you soon " .

The phone ended with a beep , I spent the rest of my night watching movies and texting Kisum , who was suprislingy still awake. I didn't worry about the mayhem that I'd be facing with Leslie on Monday just needed some me time .