Unexpected Heart Ache [T]

It was half way through the movie it was 4 . I wanted to go home , I whispered to BamBam

"I'm gonna leave" I felt really unwanted there and Amber seemed as if she was having a great time with Leslie I mean the only reason why I was here was to work on the project..

"NOO" BamBam literally screamed in my ear while grabbing my arm causing everyone to stare . Kris was the first to speak up "Whats wrong now" he said chuckling at BamBam pouting "Miya wants to leaavve" he said whining 

Amber looked up "Is something wrong Miya" all the attention was making me nervous :U-Uh no I just want to go home " I said walking over collecting my things . "Oh amber" I looked up and she and Leslie was gone .

I went upstairs to her room to go return her sweater , and I opened the door to see something I never expected 

Amber ... and Leslie ...where kissing . I felt my heart shatter and Leslie looked dead in my eyes pulling Amber in closer I dropped the sweater at her door and ran downstairs / I knew I was crying I felt the hot wet tears run down my face I grabbed my stuff as quickly as I could .

"Miya let me drive you" Jackson said I brushed him off and ran out the door slamming it shut.

The bus ride was silent besides my silent sobs , I soon was home ran inside didn't even bother to say hi to my mother and went into my room and cried to sleep.

I shouldve knew Amber didn't like me more than just a friend. I didn't even knew Amber liked girls... I felt so dumb I layed under my covers 

An hour or two later my sobs stop but my eyes where extremely red and didn't want to move.

I turned my phone on (I turned off as soon as I got on the bus) it began to buzz rapidly I got several text from several people including Leslie..

LeslieI told you to stay away from her c: 

Kris: Hey .. I hope you your okay .. I shouldve warned you ):

Amber: Miya , Had fun today .. Kris said you were upset text me?

Amber: Miya ... You left crying??

-3 Missed calls from Amber-

Leslie : *Picture Message of her and Amber cuddling * c'; She would never liked you.

Leslie: I saw your ugly scars too cx

Leslie: Aha you thought a girl like you could have a chance with MY Amber <3 Stay Away From Her.

I couldn't take reading the malicious text messages anymore..

I broke down everything was black and all of sudden I wake up on the bathroom floor..

Blood some still running down some dried up .. I looked over into my other hand seeing my eyebrow razor covered in my blood... I relapsed I hurried and got in the shower still in my clothes I couldnt breathe I felt as if I was choking .

I couldn't , I wouldn't ! But every time I looked at my arm I saw the deep incision the blood mixing with the water .

No.. No NO NO !

I was clean for so long .. why did I let her get to me .

I quickly got out looking for my old purple box / In it contained rags , sewing needles , alcohol , bandages , and arm wraps , and everything else .

I began to dress the cuts they weren't that deep but very blood I put my old arm wrap from when I would sprain my wrist .

I needed to get out of the house the smell of blood was still in the air it was about 9pm My mom was sleep I put on my black hoodie and some black boots and headed down stairs there was a note saying dinner was in the fridge . I grabbed it throwing it in the trash I wasn't hungry and I didn't want her to find out .

I went on my walk blasting music into my ears as the wind started to pick up with my foot steps . I began to tear up but I didn't really notice the tears streaming down my face . I looked up not noticing how far I was from home and . The small raindrops began to pitter patter onto the ground along with my tears .

I was close to the Bubble tea shop I sighed it making me think of Amber I went in to avoid the rain hoodie still on .I heard a group of teens walk in laughing I looked down at my cup of green tea bobba . Drinking it silently .  But then I heard an familiar laugh quite annoying in fact

Jackson.

I kept my head down but continued to peep up and the whole group was there Amber didn't even seem as worried as she was in the text i guess Leslie kept her mind off of it.

I got up to leave since the rain began to stop until I heard my name .

"So do you know why Miya was crying" came from Amber's voice I continued to walk until I heard Leslie say "Idk lets ask her , MIYA " Oh shit she was calling my name wasn't she .

Until the whole table began to call my name and Jackson got up and brought me to the table .

I didn't even bother to make eye contact with any of them .

"Personal Family Issues " I said bluntly almost angered by Leslie calling me over there to rub it in my face even more I slammed my drink down and walked out the door.