Hangovers..

Its was 10am ,, I fell asleep in Ambers arms I needed to get home my mom is probably worried sick . I looked up Amber was still knocked out .

"Ambbberrrrr" I said in a sing songy voice she groaned and pulled me in tighter . "Lesliee" She mumbled I instantly felt a wave of jealously .

"No Amber , Its Miya and let go of me " I said in a stern voice . Amber paused her eyes opening slowly "Oh...Sorry" She let go of her tight grip I got up checking my phone it was @ 5% . I didnt bother saying goodbye to Amber I just stormed out . I sent my mom a text saying I slept over at Ambers cause it got late she liked amber said she was a sweet girl so hopefully she wasnt fully upset with me .

I finally reached home , My mom was drinking tea with my grandma "Sorry , for coming home late" I said my mom said it was fine but of course my grandmother gave and evil stare . I went upstairs to my room and took a shower my clothes smelled like Amber ..

Kisum decided to come over so we could talk about what happened last night . I cleaned my room a bit got some movies , Ive never really had a friend like Kisum so it was good to have somebody to vent to and not be judge .

While waiting for her arrival I got a text from Amber.

Amber: Thanks for bringing me home safely ... <3

Miya: Don't worry about it .

Amber: Are we still friends..? You've been avoiding me lately whats up with that?

I was honestly hoping Amber wouldnt ask that bull shit of a question , I responded with "Ive been busy with work and personal issues" I felt overwhelmed and upset there was a knock at my door it was Kisum I opened the door instantly collapsing into her arms crying ...Explaining my feelings for Amber everything.

I felt so stupid for liking her ... For being Gay

For even coming out in the first place..

My whole world is falling apart infront of my eyes .. and its driving me insane