Pushing away feelings.

Before we took the road that would usually take us to the restaurant , Kris  dropped Amber and Leslie   off at Amber's place . We continued on to my work . "Okay what do you need to talk to me so eagerly " I huffed into my chair quite annoyed I had to be around Leslie even if it was a short amount of time  breathing the same air as her is toxic. I don't want to get bitch syndrome .

" You need to talk to Amber " he said starring straight on the road clenching his jaw , firming his grip on the steering wheel . " That isn't my place to talk to her , she obviously doesn't care about anyone but Leslie and I'm done following her like a little sad puppy" We where approaching the restaurant and before I got out the car he grabbed my shoulder still looking down .

"Please Miya .. im losing my best friend .." I sighed and shacked my head as I exited his car "Ill see what I can do Kris.."

I entered work firstly going to the back / break room . Where I usually find Kisum she was turned around messing with something , I decided not to say anything and just gave her a hug .

She wiggled a bit before she turned around to see it was me . "M-Miya?" She was a bit confused at first but then she eventually hugged me back . We sat down on the sofa and I began to apologize for be such an horrid friend and about what just happened with Kris .

" Okay , we have way more stuff to catch up on . So this weekend sleepover movies  ? Boba " She smirked as she said boba , knowing it was my weakness .

We got to work , I smiled again her humor always made work days go back faster . We eventually got in trouble by her dad as usual for doing something stupid . But the customers didn't mind it good food and a good vibe .  The work day ended me and Kisum cleaned up . Stacked the chairs and I headed home .

I decided to walk since it was a nice day , well night it was a simple breeze picking up against my foot steps . It was a 30 minute walk home which I didn't remember till .I was almost half way home . It was almost 10pm . My mom was up when I walked in she was watching TV "Dinner is in th-"

"I already ate ."  I continued to walk up the stairs and headed to the bathroom to take another shower.

I got out and opened up my laptop haven't not being on it in a while . It was a picture of me and Amber . Bam Bam took I think I quickly changed the picture back to something normal . I really did have feelings for her  . But its obvious who she has feelings for someone else .. which is way stronger. I think its time for me to start letting go of something that's never going to happen..

It was almost around the time of me and Kisums birthday , the original plan was to have a party with the guys but now im not so sure after all that's been going on I haven't even really thought about it . I decided to text Kisum saying we would still have the party . This would give me a chance to talk to Amber.  Our birthday was in 3 weeks .

3 weeks to become Amber's friend again..

3 weeks to push away feelings..

3 weeks of harassment with Leslie ..

What the hell have I gotten myself into ...

I sent Amber a short text not really wanting any confrontation .

- Hey amber , me and Kisum's birthday is coming up soon so I was wondering if you wanted to come ? Text me back if you can . So we can get things set up

It only took about 5 minutes till I heard a buzzing on my phone , it made my heart drop ..What will her response be .  I calmed down unlocked my phone and read the text/

Amber: I would love to come~ <3

I read the text and the usual butterflies I get whenever I got a text from Amber came rushing in I quickly put my phone away to stop myself from squealing like a little kid in a candy store.

Oh boy this is going to be a hard crush to get over isn't it I sighed to myself and layed back into bed shutting my eyes and slowly but surely drifting off into dream land  .