Birthday Songs/Liquor Breath

-1 week after the restaurant incident -

BamBam's Birthday was that weekend , I honestly didn't want to go but I said I would bring the cake and he said I could bring a friend , Kisum of course.

I walked down the halls , I had a free period until I saw Leslie all hugged up on some guy . the hell I didn't even bother to investigate I headed to the library , where Kris and I usually met up he was a nice guy .

"Hey Miya " He said he was working on a birthday card for BamBam . I decided to bring up the Leslie and the guy I saw her with just a bit of curiosity of course I would wonder I mean Amber sadly is still sorta my crush .

"That fucking whore" Kris grumbled .

Kris began to tell me how Leslie and Amber have been dealing with each other for almost two whole years and that they've never actually dated cause Leslie was always in a relationship with an guy. But Amber was always stupid enough to wait for her because Amber was madly and deeply in love with her but couldn't see past the lies and hurt Leslie has put her through it was obvious that Leslie had some type of feelings for Amber but rather them being real or not was the true question.

The bell ranged and I headed to the class I had with Amber she looked upset but it wasn't my business to venture to pick on . She sat where I usually sat well near in the back . We were watching a film and taking notes . I heard a sob or too as much as i worried about her I didn't want to be caught up with Leslie im doing this for me and my mothers sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday Morning . *Day of BamBam's Party*

I had a early shift that day , it was convenient I could go to work me and kisum could get ready at her house which was right above the restaurant get the cake and gift and head to Jackson's place where the party was held.

After work me and Kisum ran upstairs I wore some nice skinny's and a cute but breathable purple longsleave low cut shirt . Kisum wore a Plain T-shirt and some shorts.

We headed to the small bakery down the street got the cake and some bobba .

We both decided to chip on a gift and got him a nice pair of shoes . On the way to Jacksons Kisum was making weird faces on the bus at strangers this girl .

Finally there music was bumping and letting ourselves in , I went to the kitchen to set down the cake until i felt someones hands wrap around my waist I turned around to be face to face with BamBam "YOU CAMME" Aish he was such a cutie . The party commenced People where drinking as crazy teenagers would me and Kisum were playing video games .

"Lets Do BODY SHOTS " Jackson shouted Kisum was pulled up by Jackson's friend Mark I wanted her to have fun instead of being glued to me.

After we ate some cake I had gotten an headache so I tried to find some asprin , Jackson said there was some in his bathroom . Upon entering jacksons heavily dark room I saw a dark figure on the bead . I felt around in the dark trying to find the light switch . Turning on the light a loud groan emense from the firgure , I walked closer curioslyy around to where there face was . "Errr , are you okay " The stranger turned there face towards me to see a very drunk Amber/.

"Asssh , Amber " She groaned again slowly peeping seeing my face she smiled a bit . "I-I im hungry" She was hiccuping , I rubbed her back and got up and got an asprin . "Wheres leslie , Amber " I tried to find her so she could take her home . Amber was no help I went down looking for her , they said that she didnt come to the party . I asked Kisum if she had a ride home she was chatting with random people face full of cake she nodded . I went back upstairs and helped Amber up . "Y-you care a-about me?" Amber kept asking , I said yes finally as we walked to the bus . Finally reaching her home . I wasnt thinking about where here keys was . "Amber , wheres your keys" I whispered in her ear she groaned something then patted her pocket . Reaching slightly then unlocking the door I attempted dragging her up the stairs . Which seemed like fucking ever .

After that I easing her onto her bed she fell pulling me down with her , trying to wiggle out of her grip untill I heard intense snoring , fuck... I was offically trapped into her grip.