Blossom (Chapter 2 )

"Hey , umm im your partner " She said , I was totally confused this is what I get for wearing headphones and not paying attention , I gave her the most im so confused please explain what the crap you're talking about look . "we got assigned an project " she laughed god the amount of butterflies in my stomach .

"So are you gonna talk " she smirked I quickly snapped out of my daydream . " oh yeah .." I got bashfulll and hid my face and took out some paper . " So I was thinking this weekend we can work on the project" She said I said yes so fast almost sounding desperate . During class we just formatted the project actually speaking to her was making my shyness worse than when she just waves at you in the hallway.

"Why are you so quiet Miya" I tucked my hair behind my ears . " No reason I guess.. I just like to keep to myself " she smiled the biggest smile ugh why was she so damn smiley !!!
"Hey , amber whats your number since were about to head to lunch soon" I was so nervous asking her this she grabbed my phone and put it in then took a selfie as her contact . The bell ranged for lunch and I went outside to eat .The cafteria was too crowded for my liking as usual , I sat on the bench and pulled out an apple .

I begin to eat and admire natures beauty till I heard somebody shouting my name .

"MIYAAA , MIYAAA" I turned around to see to my suprise Amber with her friends , Kris , BamBam and Jackson . They contnued to walk up to me

"Umm , hi Amber " I was scratching the back of my head , "What are you doing after school" She said chippery Jackson was just smirking at me , oh god I hope he knows that im gay sorry not sorry .

"Nothing , Might go longboarding" Amber started to jump around like and idiot " Is there something im missing here " Kris just began to laugh "Nah shes always like this " he said while shaking his head . "Wanna get some bubble tea with us and come watch a movie" Amber asked doing aegyo while asking me . "Surreeee??" I was fangirling on the inside. 

Last period of the day Amber walked in but she didnt notice me hopefully and sat in her normal seat .

"POP Quiizzz" Mr.Lang said with an evil smirk , Oh how badly I wanted to shove the pencil up  his - "Miya" Since you're not paying attenion you can pass out the quiz. I rolled my eyes got out of my seat and grabbed the papers someone threw a paper ball at me and the class began to laugh I groaned passed out the papers and began my dumb ass quiz.

I was moderatly bullied and teased throughout the school ,All because in middle school I came out as gay and they really werent that accepting of it then so ever since its been kind of hell . But amber never witnessed any of it from what ive seen knowing her type of person it was all annoymous over the internet or stupid notes in my locker .

At the end of the day , I went to my locker to see Jackson and Kris there " Miya , Right Amber is waiting outside for us " I didnt know we were going right after school i sighed " Oh , How are we getting there" I asked while getting my book bag and crap " Im driving " Kris smiled we walked out of the school Amber sitting on the steps "You guys took so looonnnng" her and BamBam whined we got into the car and headed to the BUBBLE shop .