Saturday ~

I woke up 10 am // 3 texts from Amber

Miya don't forget about working on our project today 9:05 am

Miya my place at 10:30 ?  9:25am

I hope you're not ignoring me c: 10:00 am

I smiled ,shes such a dork I responded quickly hoping in the shower it was a bit hot today so I wore a loose purple cardigan scars not visible but I could breath and some jeans . I put my hair in a messy bun heading downstairs seeing my mom already left to do Saturday errands . I left a note and headed to the bus going to Amber's .

It was 10:30 I was 5 minutes away I texted Amber .

I'm 5 minutes away c: see you soon <3

Finally arriving at her house , I saw Jackson's car outside I think to myself are the boys here..

I knock on the door and not even seconds pass and BamBam opens the door " Hi MIYA" he says with a big smile giving me a hug "Umm hi B-BamBam " I walk in the guys are playing video games and Amber is on the phone smiling ear to ear .

I go to the table taking out my laptop and started editing the power point we were doing for our project until Amber realized I was here. It was about 25-30 minutes before she came over "I'm sorry about that " She smiled . I nodded and we began to work on the project .

I was writing on the note cards when I dropped my pencil under the table / I guess Amber had the same Idea of picking it up cause our hands touched I looked at her jolting my hand fast trying to get up from under the table hitting my head on the way up a loud BANG from my head colliding with the table.

"Aha , Miya are you okay" Amber asked while helping me up . I was holding my head nodding hiding my face cause I felt myself blushing I rushed to the bathroom to put some cold water on my face .

"No Miya you cant like her , She's just a friend ... right?" I repeated to myself I finally come out the bathroom . I came back to Amber diligently working on the note cards , I giggled to myself and then I felt someone arms pull me to the side .

I turned around quickly to see Kris ." Kris what the heck " He smirked and told me to hush " I know you like amber " My eyes widened oh shit ..

"What are you talking about " I looked at him trying to act confused . "its all in the eyes Miya " I rolled my eyes and walked away . Feeling Kris's smirk on my back .

-Time hop-

It was about 2:30 we just finished the project I was gonna go home but BamBam begged me to stay .

We were all just playing games and laughing / Until there was a knock at the door Amber went to answer it and I heard giggling then Amber let the mysterious knocker at the door inside it was Leslie.

Instantly I though OH fuck face cunt kill me now .

I sat closer by bambam trying to not make eye contact but her and amber where just cuddling and laughing on the couch I didn't worry about it since they were best friends.

But every chance Leslie got she would give me the most dirtiest look for no absolute reason.