Awkward Glances.

It was now Monday ..I would have to see Amber once again in school . I was still abit sad an sniffly so I decided to just not wear any makeup and become like an shadow.

I arrived at school my mom dropping me off with a questioning look almost to ask if I was gonna be okay today. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before entering the hell zone .

I was at my locker to open it there was a note inside my locker I quickly put it in my pocket and got my books and headed to class.

Once in class , I sat in the back and proceded to read the mysterious letter.

Dear Miya,

meet me in the auditorium during lunch.

-A

I looked at the note in confusion ,

-Time Hop-

It was time for the class before lunch...the class I had with Amber , I was nervous I sat in usual seat and as Amber walked in she looked at me giving me a small grin.

awkard...

Class felt as if it wasnt ever going to end. When the bell for lunch ranged I quickly got up and headed downstairs to the auditorum . To my suprise nobody was in there ... I sat in one of the seats waiting .

Untill I heard giggling , I bent down behind the seats Leslie and ....Amber!

I knew it was a fucking set up . They where laughing hugging ... and of course kissing . I felt as if Leslie loved watching my heart being ripped out of my chest. Amber was the only girl Ive liked for so long that actually accepted me .

I felt my rage and overwhelming sadness I got up and loudly Amber and Leslie quickly looking in my direction , I slammed the auditorium door shut on my way out .

I didnt even bother going to my last class that day , I decided to head to the mall . I needed a pick me up so buying a few sweaters and flower crowns was the way to go .

I headed to my favorite store. Lush.. I love taking baths after a long agonizing day.

While leaving the mall , I headed to the foodcourt to get a sandwitch , to my suprise I bumped into once again. Amber.

"Hi" I said bluntly , she looked at me with a confused face . "Are you mad at me or something " She asked .

I rolled my eyes . " I reallly dont have time to talk to you " I walked away forgeting to buy my my sandwich and heading home

I got home in a realtivly good mood . My grandma and I made dinner together , and it didnt go as bad as I would have expected besides her unsure glares at my wrists.

Everything that night went quite well and I ignored pretty much everyone.