Chapter 10

The Next Day, at school~

I hoped out the car, looking around to see that people were either looking at me in disgust or avoiding eye contact all together. All because of Vanoss Crew. But I'm not sure if it was a good thing or not.

All eyes then looked in my direction as Zell, Tiger, Jumi and Owl also hopped out. They all started whispering to each other, wondering who the hell these girls are and why they're with me.

"Do these people have eye problems or something?" Owl asked as we then started walking, her alongside me while the other three walking closely behind us, on our way to the admissions office.

"They're going to if they keep staring at us like that." Jumi said, receiving a snicker from me.

"Could've said it better myself," I added.

There were more people inside talking amongst each other inside the school. As we entered, the noise instantly reduced but not to an absolute silence, it was more hushed as the same thing happened before. But it was quickly cut off when a bunch of girls called out, saying that they saw Vanoss Crew.

"What's all the shouting about?" Zell asked me. I turned around to see them standing and looking back at the fanatic crowd blocking the entrance.

How the hell did I forget to tell them about that?

"Vanoss Crew, they're pretty much the Kings here." I said," Get used to it cause that happened everyday."

I was glad that they didn't bring up yesterday. I doubted yesterday turning out good but I honestly didn't think that it'll be that bad. I didn't see Dom or Fox yet, obviously since they're probably the two most hardest people to find in this school. Them and Vanoss Crew.

"Guys cmon, we have to go before they see us." I said as I spotted their heads in between the crowd.

"Hate to admit but they're pretty cute." Jumi said, taking a good look at all ten of the boys before looking away from them." Especially the Mexican guy wearing the flannel."

I raised my eyebrow, noticing a change of look in her green eyes." Don't even think about it." I warned.

She laughed suspiciously," I'm not thinking about it." Jumi said after she stopped laughing, a smile then appearing on her face." I'm thinking about him."

"I swear if you-"

Time Skip~

It was lunchtime and so far, everything has been going...better than I thought. Like on my first day, the girls had been shown around school. Unfortunately, we only had one or two classes together since some of the classes were full and all of them were taking some classes I wasn't taking.

I still haven't seen Dom or Fox anywhere today. I also haven't seen Vanoss Crew since the morning which was a good thing. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with them, especially now.

"Guys know where I could find Fox?" I suddenly asked, cutting off their conversation. Might as well ask them since everyone in this school knows everything about her.

Kenny, Kiwi and Brooke all looked at each other before pointing up. My head tilted slightly sideways in confusion, not knowing what they mean.

"The rooftops, she's always up there." Kenny said.

Time Skip~