Chapter 7

Brooke and Kiwi back up towards the wall as they all stepped closer.

"Nothing much." Brooke said and laughed nervously.

"Nothing much huh?" Delirious said." So why are you guys hiding behind a corner?" He asked.

"Well uh..." Brooke trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Hey!" Someone said. Everyone turned towards the source of the voice to see nothing." Over here, dumbasses!" The voice said again.

The boys kept turning like crazy, wondering where that voice was coming from. Brooke and Kiwi knew that it was their chance to sneak away silently and they took it without hesitation.

"I know this is you, Fox!" Basically said angrily." I'm going to beat you the shit out of you if you don't come out!"

Basically really didn't mean what he said, it was just a way for him to make the crew think that he doesn't have a crush on Fox. They were right though, he really does have a crush on her. But because the crew didn't like her, Basically had a very small chance of being with Fox. And after how much Vanoss Crew have put her through, he doubts that she'll feel the same way.

Vanoss and Mini then caught up with them as they turned the corner, a confused look on each of their faces.

"Why are you guys standing here for?" Vanoss asked.

"We found-" Nogla stopped abruptly when he noticed that Brooke and Kiwi were missing." Never mind." He finished.

Delirious started to laugh, thinking that it was pretty funny, and received a glare from Basically.
__________________________
Nyssa's Point of View~

Dom and Kenny had just told me a bunch of things about Vanoss Crew, proving that I was right all along; there really was something off about them.

But I didn't think that they were this bad. Not only do they 'run' the school, but they're also slowly becoming one of the baddest gangs in Los Santos. Somehow, majority of the school don't know about this since students just see them as extremely popular and hot guys.

Even the teachers know about who they really are and what they do! They do whatever the crew says in fear, knowing that there will be consequences if they don't.

That's explains why the classes were empty when I was running late. They wanted to really show me why I should keep my mouth shut.

But how did they know that I was at the grocery store? Are they stalking me or something?! Is someone watching me?!?!

"Nyssa!" A voice called. This time it was Dom who snapped me outta my thoughts, worry written all over her face.

"Do you always do that?" Kenny asked.

"No, not until I came here." I replied and took a sip of my can of Mountain Dew." So has anyone else, like y'know, try to stand against them?" 

"One," Dom said," Her name's Fox."

"She really proved that she was a badass when she did." Kenny said." But she is one of the most hated people in school for many reasons."

"Why cause she's a bitch?" I joked.

Dom nodded," That and she's rude, sadistic, an ass towards people, always starts fights, she's a real jerk-"