Chapter 8

"What are you guys doing here?" I said and somehow stopped all the arguing.

"Nyssa!" Tiger and Zell shouted and almost tackled me to the ground when they hugged me. Dom, Kenny, Kiwi and Brooke stood awkwardly watching us.

They pulled away at the same time and stepped back.

"We missed you so much," Zell said happily.

"I missed you guys too." I said." But what are you guys doing here?" I repeated. The two happy girls then looked at each other nervously. I raised my eyebrow then looked back at Owl and Jumi.

"Why do you think we're here? Zell told us everything." Jumi said and Owl nodded in agreement.

"Sorry." Zell said.

"It's fine, Zell." I said to her." Is that why you guys were arguing before?" They all nodded." Well that was sorta stupid since I already forgave them believe it or not."

Tiger snickered," You? A forgiving person?" She said before receiving a glare from me and a punch in the arm from Owl.

"Well since it's coming from you, it's believable." Owl said before turning towards Brooke and Kiwi." But I swear if you hurt her-"

"Okay moving on." I said quickly before Owl could finish her threat.

Time Skip~

After introducing everyone to each other, we all surprisingly got along. We were all sitting in the living room, half of us sitting in chairs while the rest were sitting on the ground since there wasn't anymore space, just talking like we've all been friends for our whole lives.

"So when are you guys going back?" Kenny asked.

Once again, the nervous looks Tiger and Zell had before appeared on their faces while Owl was whistling suspiciously and Jumi just had the same look on her face.

"We got expelled from school." Jumi said.

I froze and looked at my four best friends," Wait what?" I asked, not believing them. The rest of the girls also had surprised and shocked looks on their faces.

"We. Got. Expelled." Jumi said.

"Even you two?" I said and looked over to the two nervous girls as they both nodded." How?"

The three girls then looked over to Owl who was still whistling suspiciously.

"Owl." I said slowly.

"Okay okay. Geez, calm the heck down." She told me and I crossed my arms over my chest, tilting my head to the side." Well let's just say that I may or may not have pulled a prank during a pep rally."

"What kind of prank?" I asked curiously. At least I wasn't the only one curious since everyone who doesn't know about this listened intently.

"Well let's just say that I may or may not have planted some illegal fireworks into one of the floats that were there."

"So that's how you got expelled." I said." Then how did you three get expelled?"

"Let's just say-"

"Stop saying that, it's getting annoying." Jumi said and Owl glared at her momentarily." Owl over here decided to plant some of the fireworks into our lockers so we would get into trouble too. We were angry at first,"