She raises an eyebrow. "You bought me lingerie?"

I nod my head, still looking at her. I'm picturing her wearing it for me in the next few hours. I used to enjoy buying little shit for Mel. Mel is like an undercover sexy girl. This is what I love about her so much. On the outside she looks so sweet and innocent, but behind doors, that girl is a sexy freak. She used to modeled anything for me. My baby would try anything for daddy. I had told her that she was the best, and I meant that shit. But the reason she's the best, because I taught her every thing that she knows.

"Jas, baby, the light is green."

"Damn, I must have blanked out." I try to shake my thoughts of Melissa out my head as I continue to drive. "Anyway, yeah, I did buy you something. Before we go back to the room, we can go to dinner."

"I'm in my work uniform."

"So?" I frown up a little. "You still look good."

"Easy for you to say. You look like you just walked out of a freakin' magazine."

I can't help, but to grin at her words. "Yeah, your boy does look good."

We both laugh together. She turns the radio up a little and relaxes in her seat, letting me take the lead role. I reach over and grab her hand. This is my new girlfriend. Mel had always teased me when we were friends that I don't know how to stay single longer than a couple weeks at most. I guess she's right.

*****

I sit on the edge of the bed in my boxers, waiting for Ashlee to get out the bathroom. She's been in the bathroom for the last forty minutes. I had turned my phone off, because Kerri kept calling me over and over again. I already know that she is going to curse me out, when I do get back home. I will just deal with her later.

"Ash, baby!" I stand up and walk to the bathroom door and knock, gently. "Baby, what's going on in there?"

Ashlee open the door a little, just showing her face. "I have never worn anything so tiny in my life. I might as well not wear anything."

"You can take it off if you want and put your clothes back on. Just come out. Please."

She closes the door in my face, and I walk back to the bed and sit back in my original spot. Ashlee is literally torturing me every second that she sits in the bathroom. At this point, I don't really care if she comes out wearing what I bought her.

"Jas!"

I stand up the moment that she yells my name. I fail to see what the problem is. I mean, I have seen her naked plenty of times. She had seen me naked a few times. I guess it's the first time jitters. Little does she know it's going to be a long night between us.

"What's up, babe?" I stand by the door.

"I'm not ready."

She says it really quietly, but I heard her. I look up at the ceiling and shake my head. It's true that I didn't get this room with the intentions of being with her sexually, but she did say she was ready. Now that we're here, she's acting scared with me again. I grab the door knob and jiggle it a little. It's locked.

I clear my throat, before speaking. "Ash, let me in, or come out. If you're not ready, that's fine."

"No, it's not!" She whines, loudly. "Jason, I want to be ready. I'm . . . Damn . . . I'm falling for you. Why do you have to be so . . . So amazing?"

She thinks that I'm amazing even with all my drama? Even with having two babies on the way by two different women? Guilt sweeps over me as I think about Kayla. I lean against the door, putting my forehead against the door.