3 - JASON

Jason

Terrance texted me at about two this morning to tell me that my wife was in the truck with him and her stubborn ass wasn't trying to hear anything that he was trying to say. It's now ten in the morning, and I know that they should be pulling up any second. I should have known that Mel would try to come see me. I mean, I've been straight ignoring her, since I pulled away from her Saturday morning. I just didn't expect her for her to be riding with Terrance.

Deep down inside, the part of me that likes to deny things, really want to hold her and kiss her . . . Have make up sex with her. I shake my thoughts away and head for my front door. I really miss my baby, but I can't continue to give in to her. I already know that we're about to have a big ass argument, because I know her. It seems that when we argue, it can start a fire. My baby says my mouth is downright foul, when I get angry, but she has a worse mouth than mine. When we're good, we're really great . . . But when we are bad . . . damn, we're really really bad.

This girl is going to come up here and show her ass. I already know this. I know my baby, and if I'm not saying anything she wants to hear . . . We're about to show our asses in my new neighborhood.

I walk to the elevator and look over my shoulder, when I hear Ashlee's door open. An older woman looked to be in her late forties walk out the door. This must be her mom, because Ashlee resembles the lady. No lie, but I was hoping to catch a glimpse of her. I know that I shouldn't be trying to move on so fast, but I'm not the type to be flying solo. I'm not trying to jump into a relationship, but I really would like to have a friend.

I decide to take the stairs and walk right pass the elevator. I don't know how I'm going to react upon seeing Mel's face. When I think about her, I think about Cameron sexing her. I think about the sounds that she makes, when we make love with one another. I think about her making those same exact sounds with Cameron.

I walk through the lobby to see that Ashlee is talking with a couple friends. We make eye contact for a couple seconds, and I can't help but to grin at her. I give her a tiny wink and a nod. She winks right back at me without missing a beat. Her friends turn their attention to me. I can hear them asking her who I am.

"Some new boy." She replies, casually.

I look in her eyes, before heading out the door. I am definitely crushing on her more than I should. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm Melissa's husband. Just as I walk outside, the U-Haul truck pulls up in front of the building. I stand by the door, staring at it. I'm really not trying to argue, but I already know us. I stand there with my arms crossed just as the passenger door open.

Mel steps out and looks me dead in the eyes. Damn. My baby is so gorgeous. I can honestly take her right now and make love to her on my carpet. Terrance jumps out the truck and heads to the back of the truck. I'm just focused on Mel as she makes her way towards me. She maintains eye contact with me as she walks up to me. She stands in front of me and just looks in my eyes.

It takes everything inside me not to grab her by the face and kiss her lips. I watch as she frowns up and presses her lips together. She's obviously waiting for me to say something. I look into her eyes, trying to think of something to piss her off.

"I hope you got a pen, because we can get some papers drawn up, before your ass leave." With that said, I walk away from her.

"You cheated on me!" Mel screams at me, angrily. "If I can forgive you for being a fuck up, you can forgive me. You're so fucking selfish!"

I turn back around and rush up to her. I really didn't want to show her any reaction, but Melissa knows how to push my buttons. She knows that I'm not selfish. She knows that I love her. She never owns up to her own mistakes. Instead, she likes to sit around and point fingers at me.