Chapter 1 : Who am I?

Normal POV

       "Lucy dear be on your best behavior okay? And play nice with Mr. Dragneel's son got it" Lucy nodded and smiled. A tall man with dark pink hair walked in with his son with salmon pink hair.
       "Jude, Layla. Thank you for inviting my family to your home. This is my wife Grandine and my son Natsu. He seems to be around your little ones age." Lucy stepped forward.
       "Hi ya I'm Lucy Heartfilia.. Wanna play?" Lucy asked now nervous. Natsu looked up at his parents who nodded. He smiled and ran towards her grabbing her hand, dragging her away.      "Let's go play!"
         She smiled and ran after him. "Aren't they just the cutest" Layla clapped her hands together, her and Grandine left the room talking. "Let's get down to business Jude" Igneel spoke up. Judd nodded and the two left for study.
        "So Natsu, what do you wanna play?" Lucy asked once they finally stopped running. "Hmm do you have a play set?" Lucy nodded and walked them to the back yard.
       "See! It's even got a tower so I can play princess!" She smiled running towards it. "Then go to tower and I'll save you!" Natsu exclaimed. "Ahh my prince" "nah I'm a dragon!!"
      "But a dragon can't save the princess" "why not" "I don't really know that's just how the story's go"Lucy explained.  "well this is our story"Natsu said. "you're right!!"
       The two played princess and dragon for about an hour before laying down on the ground staring at the stars. "Hey Luce?" "Hmm Natsu?" "Can we stay friends forever?"
       Lucy smiled "of course silly!" Natsu crawled over next to Lucy "I like you!" He showed a big smiled then laid next to her. Lucy smiled softly before falling asleep on the grass next to Natsu.
       "Oh Layla look how precious" Grandine put her hand over her chest. "I'll take a picture!" Layla said grabbing the camera.
         "Hmm I say Jude maybe one day our company's will join forces with those two." Igneel smiled pointing toward the kids. The two had fallen asleep cuddling together.
       "Well we can't leave them there. Boys please go pick them up." Layla almost demanded. They did as they were told and brought the kids inside.
       "Well I guess we'll be off, Jude, Layla. Thank you for having us." "Anytime, besides I think the kids will wanna play more." Igneel nodded as the walked to their limo.

(Time skip 10 years)

         Lucy is now sixteen and Natsu is seventeen. At the moment they are best friends. "Yo, Luce!" Natsu ran over to the blonde sitting in the garden. She looked up and smiled at him.
        "Hey Natsu. Whatcha doing here?" He sat down next her. "Our parents are going to a meeting at the moment so I came to see you." He smiled brightly and grabbed her hand.
        She blushed slightly and stood up. "Well what do you wanna do?" He pulled her back down onto the ground. "Let's just sit here and lay around." "Unh"
        The two laid on the ground talking and laughing about things. Natsu intertwined their fingers and leaned over Lucy. "N-Natsu.." "Lucy I-I think I love you.."
          Lucy leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Me too, I love you Natsu." Natsu leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back softly blushing.
        "Ms.Heartfilia! Mr.Dragneel!!" A maid ran out into the garden panting. "Oh I-I'm sorry ma'am but there's urgent news." Lucy and Natsu stood up. "Go on then"
        "well there was a accident.. The limo that had both of your parents in it, well it broke down on the train tracks and was hit..."  Lucy and Natsu's eyes widened in horror.
        Lucy fell to her knees covering her mouth. "No .. I can't be.. No" Natsu bent down and tried to wrap his arms around her but she pushed him away. "Just leave me alone right now please. "Luce.."
         After the funeral Lucy became depressed and started avoiding Natsu. She blamed him for her family's death. She thought if they never would have come over that day none of them would have been on that railroad track.
        Natsu on the other hand became cold hearted. He lost both his parents and the only person he had left and loved shut him out of her life.
        Hatred grew between the two of them as they grew older. Now both have taken over their parents companies and are big time rivals.

Lucy's POV

        I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, it was peaceful. Looking around my giant room in a daze I noticed my cat sleeping next to me. I rubbed his natural blue fur and he purred softly.
        "Goodmorning Happy" I smiled. Happy, he was a present from Natsu on my sweet sixteen. As much as I hate Natsu, I still love this cat! I stood up out of bed and went into my bathroom.
        I started that shower up as hot as I could. "Ahh it's so warm" I sighed happily, it's always cold here. No life forms live here in the Heartfilia estate.                        Just me, happy, and one maid.   
       Virgo, I decided to let everyone go after my parents died but she refused to leave my side. After the shower I went over to my closet picking out my outfit for the day.
         "Hmm ahh, I'll wear my navy blue pencil skirt with my pastel pink blouse" I spoke to my self. I made my way down the long stair case into my kitchen. It's so big, to big for my self alone. 
        I kind of wanna get my self a tiny apartment, but I can't find it in my self to sell the place. "Good Morning Princess" Virgo appeared with some eggs and bacon. "How are you Virgo?"
       "I'm fine, is there anything you need me to do for you today?" I thought for a second. "Let's see.. can you take my dress for the banquet to the cleaners."
         "then you can have the rest of the day off." "Ah Ms. Lucy you're too kind" I giggled and started eating my breakfast.

Natsus POV

         My morning came to fast. The sound of earlier morning traffic woke me up. I pressed a button on my night stand and my blinds slowly opened. I yawned and stood out of bed.
         Walking over to the window I scratched my head. I sighed at the thought of getting ready for work. I started up my coffee pot and walked over to the part of my condo with my little gym area.
         I took off my shirt and started lifting weights, doing push ups, and pull ups. Throwing on an under armor shirt I ran out the condo building into the city.
         While running girls checked me out. Who can blame them, I'm in perfect shape plus my salmon hair does stand out. I made a few turns and found my self running past Love and Lucky inc.
          I stopped and ran in place looking at the building. "Heh, I plan on beating you in today's meeting.. Heartfilia." I said as I started to ran off. Once crossing the street I noticed a black car pull up to the front of the building.
         A full head of blonde hair emerged and started walking towards the building. Then she stopped and turned around. I was puzzled then noticed she was looking at me, then she tapped her wrist.
         It took me a second to realize what she was saying. "Crap the time!" I looked down at my watch "shit ive only have 20 minutes!" I curse.
        "Mr. Dragneel, it doesn't look too good for a client if you're late to the meeting" she smirked walking in the building. I sprinted back to my condo. 'The nerve of that woman!!'
        I yelled jumping into the shower, then stormed off getting into a nice tux. Running out to the car garage I got into my challenger and speed off for the meeting. 'I will not lose to you Heartfilia'

So I hope you like my new story. I have good plans for this story😁

This is my own idea for the FanFic.

But all rights to Hiro Mashima. The owner and creator of Fairytail.