EPILOGUE (2)

ARI'S POV

"Move out of my way wolfie!" I heard someone shout. I felt a smile on my face as I released Logan and turned around. My mother was pushing past a pack warrior. He looked shocked that my mother wasn't scared.

Yes we told my mother about werewolves and mates when I got pregnant with Zavian. She freaked at first and then fainted. It took about 4 hours to get her to calm down, but now she doesn't even care. "Ari!" my mother shouted smiling brightly, I grinned at her and enveloped her in a hug. "Granma!" Mali shouted running up to my mother and hugging her. "Arw my little baby you're growing up too fast. I can't believe you're 9 already!"

That's right. My little princess is 9 now. Zavian is 13, Jace is 11 and Bryce is 10.

Bryce looked up from where he and Jace were arm wrestling Joshua and Scott. Two of our best pack warriors. Jace has recently decided that he also wants to be a pack warrior. Bryce was ecstatic that his brother would be joining him on the field. I however felt like crying, I don't want my babies to get hurt!

They both jumped up and ran to my mother, quickly engulfing her in a hug. "Ahh boys!" my mum screamed almost falling over. The boys laughed then helped her up right. "Hi grandma!" they both shouted happily. I rolled my eyes, she always spoils them. "Hi boys!" she replied "where's Zavy?" she asked them, they laughed and shrugged.

I raised a brow and turned to Logan. He caught me looking at him and quickly looked away. "Logan?" I asked sceptically, he tensed then turned to me with a smile. "What's up love?" he asked me. I smiled at him and almost forgot what I wanted to ask him. Almost.

"Where's Zavy?" I asked curiously. Logan froze and gulped "uhhh out?" he said or more like asked. I crossed my arms "Logan Alric Hendricks, I swear you better tell the truth" I told him threateningly. He gulped before quickly looking around the back yard. We were having a pack barbeque right now, our pack and Brady's were invited.

Logan's eyes landed on someone and they immediately lit up with relief. "Brady!" Logan shouted running over to Brady and his mate Amanda.

Yes Amanda from high school, Amanda came by my house one day and turns out they're mates. She already knew about werewolves because her step-dad is in Brady's pack. Anyway yeah, they came with their 11 year old son Michael and their 7 year old daughter Elizabeth.

I grinned and walked over to where Brady and Amanda were. The kids had ran off to go play. "Brady, Amanda" I greeted happily, Amanda squealed and crushed me in a hug. I giggled and hugged her back. She let go and the moment she did, I was engulfed by Brady. I sighed in content before I remembered.

"Logan where is Zavian?" I asked pulling back from Brady. Brady looked confused before his eyes widened "you haven't showed her!?" he shouted in shock. By now both packs were staring at us. Logan growled angrily and glared at Brady.

"Tell me what!?" I shouted in confusion, Logan turned to me and I immediately noticed the nervous look in his eyes.

I stepped towards him "what did you do?" I asked lowly. Logan gulped and wouldn't make eye contact.

I opened my mouth to shout at Logan when a voice echoed through my head.

'ROGUES!!!'

I gasped and my eyes widened "Zavian!" I shouted in worry. Logan's eyes turned black and he growled loudly, I'm pretty sure you could hear it on the other side of the town. All of the men started pushing the women and children into the pack house. They tried to make me go but one threat to make sure they'll never be able to walk straight again, they stopped.

A group of about 25 rogues came out of the tree line. Anger filled me and you want to know why? THEY HAD MY BLOODY KID!

"HELL NO!" I shouted, pack members jumped slightly and looked at me with wide eyes. I could see Logan in the corner of my eyes, he was shaking so bad that he was about to- oh never mind. At that moment Logan shifted into Rideon, his huge as hell black wolf.