18 - Ty

**Dedicated to nuseyba2002 for her constant support, thank you!!**

---------------

We've watched about 4 films, we were on the 5th now. Me and Alex have a medium sized tub of cookie dough icecream each. What? That stuff is delicious!

Half way through the film 'Percy Jackson and the lightening thief' Alex sits up, pauses it, then turns to me. We both put down our icecream; I turned to him with a kind smile.

His eyes. There is so much pain. Like he's just given up. I had to bite my cheek so I didn't whince aloud.

"Ari" Alex's voice was hoarse and cracked. That's the first thing he's said since the indirect rejection. I gave him a reasurring smile and held his hands, rubbing circles on them.

He smiled slightly before his face returned to pain "I-" he croaked out, Alex cleared his throat "why would he- I- Am I not good enough? Am I too ugly? Am I too fat? What is it? Why didn't he want me? Maybe he thinks I'm disgusting. What if-" he was now sobbing uncontrollably "what if he finds someone else?!" he shouts out in pain.

I felt the motherly instinct in me kick in so I pulled Alexinto me and rubbed his back soothingly. Alex wrapped his arms around me sobbing again "shh, he is an idiot. You are one of the best looking guys I know! And honestly if I didn't have a boyfriend I would seriously be fangirling over you right now. I mean, dude! You're fit as hell! It's a shame you're gay" I grumbed the last part with a pout. Alex sat up and cleaned his eyes before seeing my pout. He chuckled "thanks Ari"

I smiled back "no problemo Amigo" Alex smiled slightly again before his eyebrows furrowed and he cocked his head to the side. Less than a second later, his face became blank and he sat up straight "did you say boyfriend?" Alex asked slowly in a calm voice that I didn't like one bit. My eyebrows furrowed and I cocked my head to the side.

"Boyfrie-" my eyes widened, oh shit I said boyfriend! "I um uh, please don't tell Brady!" I whined and begged gripping Alex's shirt. He wasn't affected by it at all. "Who?" he demanded in a deep voice. I gave him a pleading look and he sighed. "Only because you've been here for me" Alex grumbled as he rubbed his hands down his face.

I squealed and jumped on him pulling him into a hug "thank you thank you! Thank you so much! And beside I've always wanted a gay best friend" I said with a shrug into the hug.

Alex chuckled and hugged me back. "Well I guess now you have one" he replied, "yayyy!" I shouted hugging him tighter. We sat there for a bit before someone knocked on the door.

I pulled back from Alex with furrowed brows, Alex's expression matched mine. It was 11 at night, who the hell is here? I got off Alex and started walking to the door when Alex grabbed my arm. I stopped and looked back at him, his eyes were darker and he shook his head. Alex moved in front of me protectively before quietly walking to the door.

I followed closely behind him with a spatula that I quickly grabbed from the kitchen. My mind drifted to my mother and how she can sleep through anything. There could be an alien attack and she'd still be in bed.

Alex had an arm out beside him shielding me and making sure I was behind him.

He got to the door then turned to me before whispering "if anything happens you run, you grab your mom and run and don't look back. Got it?" He asked seriously. My eyes widen, now he just made this a life or death decision, I nodded even though I would stay. Alex nodded back then held the door handle.

He slowly turned the door handle and my grip on the spatula tightened. What if it's a serial killer!? Oh my god no I'm too young to die! When Alex opened the door he whimpered loudly and anger boiled up inside me.

I moved or more like shoved Alex out of the way and stood in front of him protectively with my arms crossed. Alex was in too much shock and pain to even aknowledge what was going on.

Ty stood there. His shoulders slumped. Skin pale. Eye's bloodshot. Hair messy. All in all he looked like Alex right now.

"What do you want? Haven't you caused enough damage?" I hissed at him. Ty flinched from my tone, I felt guilty for how and what I said, but right now, I don't care.

I looked into Ty's eyes; he looked so broken and lost right now. "I-I, needed time to think. I wasn't gay! I was scared. But, I, I know one thing. I love you. If you don't want to be mates then I underst-" Ty was cut off by Alex. Alex flung himself at Ty and kissed him desperately, gripping Ty's hair in his hands.

After a few seconds I heard a feral growl, then Ty wrapped his muscular arms around Alex's waist and returned the kiss.

I stood there for a few moments awkwardly looking around not knowing what to do. Damn do these wolves not need to breathe?

I cleared my throat loudly and Alex quickly jumped back from Ty. Well he tried to, but Ty had a tight grip on Alex's waist.

Alex blushed deeply as they both panted. Ty had a cocky smirk on his face and his eyes were filled with love and happiness as he looked down at Alex. All of their tiredness, blood shot eyes and pale skin had disappeared. Wow, I guess that's what being with your mate does.

"Sorry" Alex muttered with his hands rested on Ty's shoulders; he kept his head down in embarrassment. Ty snorted "I'm not" he said cheekily before his face became serious. He released Alex who whined at the loss of contact. Ty walked up to me and I stood tall and crossed my arms again with a raised eyebrow.

I had no idea what to do or what he was going to do. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could, Ty engulfed my in a tight bear hug. "Thank you for looking after my mate whilst I was out being a dick" he said sincerely with a chuckle.

I chuckled back and held him the best I could, considering his arms were suffocating mine "no problem, but seriously, you hurt him and I'll kick you in the balls" I threatened him. I felt Ty gulp against my hair before he pulled back and nodded.

I smiled "good, ok you guys can leave, don't rush things and use protection!" I shouted at them as I pushed Ty off my porch. Ty's eyes were wide as he and Alex blushed a deep red. I laughed and closed the door before trying to hide my laughter so my mum didn't wake up.

After successfully not dying of laughter, I jogged up to my room and closed the door. I was too tired to change so grabbed my phone and flopped into bed.

I looked at my phone and my eyes widened.

46 missed calls..

15 unread messages..

You wanna know who from? I think you can guess.