21 - Truth

ARI'S POV

Logan: We need to talk x

My heart started racing. Is everything ok? What's going on? Is he gonna break up with me? Oh my god no. No no no he can't. I, no he- no he wouldn't, right?

I was broken out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed.

Logan: Park opposite Delgato's Palace. Now. X

Me: on my way xx

I replied before shoving my shoes on and speed walking to the park. I hope everything's ok..

*

10 minutes later I arrived at the park. I searched around and saw a tall muscular figure pacing near a bench. He kept running his hands through his hair frustratedly.

Logan.

I quickly jogged up to him "Logan is everything ok?" I asked with worry. Logan's head snapped to me and his eyes were black.

He grabbed me and pulled me to him sniffing my neck harshly. I froze before wrapping my arms around his waist. "Logan please tell me what's wrong, I'm going crazy over here" I muttered into his chest.

Logan pulled back and he looked nervous, worried and upset. He flopped onto the bench and groaned throwing his head in his hands. I crouched down in front of him and held his arms comfortingly.

"Fuck! I can't do this!" he exclaimed loudly. I tensed and felt my chest ache. Oh my god he is. He is gonna break up with me.

My eyes teared up and I dropped my hands. My heart felt shattered and pain was all I could feel.

"You're gonna break up with me aren't you?" I whispered out gulping to try to calm the pain in my chest.

Logan's head snapped up and he looked confused, I lowered my head and accidentally let out a small sob. "I should've known, you would never get with me" I rambled as tears slipped over my eyes. How could I have been so stupid? Why would he want me? He can do so much better.

I stood up and stepped back before turning. I had barely turned around fully when I was pulled into a chest. Logan's chest. Logan's chest rumbled and a second later, a loud roar surrounded the park.

I froze. W-was that? "L-Logan?" I stuttered out. "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!" He roared out, tightening hos grip on me. I flinched from his tone. Logan was growling loudly an- hold up. Wait.. Growling? Why the hell is he- OH MY GOD!

I jumped back from Logan, my sudden movement caused me to be released from Logan's arms. "YOU'RE A WEREWOLF!" I shouted at him in shock. Logan froze and gulped before stiffly nodding.

"Is that what you wanted to say?" I asked cautiously, he nodded again stiffly with his head down. "Oh my god Logan!" I shouted happily wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

Logan froze before slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. His growling calmed and his breathing steadied.

Logan pulled back slightly and I did too. He stared at me with shock, worry and confusion. "Y-you're ok with it?" he asked in a scared tone. I'd never heard Logan sound so vulnerable. I nodded "I don't care what you are, I love you!" I exclaimed to him smiling widely.

Logan let out a breath and tightened his grip on my waist. "Holy shit. I was so god damn scared" he mumbled into my hair. I giggled and straightened up pecking his lips.

He growled playfully as I rested my head on his chest. "I thought you were gonna break up with me" I muttered, gripping Logan's waist harder. I heard Logan growl and he tightened his grip before loosening it and lifting my chin up.

I looked into his eyes and they were dark grey. "I love you. I will never leave you. You are my world and I couldn't imagine living without you." he said seriously in a deeper voice as he stroked my cheek. I smiled shyly and leant into his hand.

"I love you too" I replied to him. Logan smiled brightly before his eyebrows furrowed and worry took over his features again. "What's wrong?" I asked becoming anxious again.

"I er erm.." Logan stuttered looking around. I chuckled and smirked "arww, is the big bad Alpha afraid?" I asked in a baby voice. Logan growled at me. "Do not test me mate" he growled playfully in a deep husky voice.

I froze and gaped at him "I'm your mate?" I whispered, Logan's eyes widened and he nodded giving me a nervous look. "I'm your mate?" I asked again. He nodded and raised a brow "I'm your mate!?" I squealed jumping.

Logan smiled and nodded, I squealed again "oh my God!!!" I shouted jumping on him for a hug and wrapping my legs around his waist. "I love you so freaking much" I told him smiling widely as I pulled back to look at him.

Logan's breath hitched and he smiled at me as his eyes darkened. A second later his lips were on mine. I pulled him closer, matching his frantic movements. When we pulled back we were both breathless.

"I was so damn scared you would reject me" Logan said and I saw panic flash through his eyes. I smiled and stroked his cheek "I would never reject you" I told him softly but seriously. He let out another breath and nuzzled my neck. "Fuck it's good to hear you say that" he groaned into my neck. I giggled and smiled.

"Erm, I need to tell you something else too" Logan stated nervously, I laughed "well damn, today's full of news" I said sarcastically. Logan smiled and chuckled before looking at me nervously again.

"Uhh Brady and I- are uhm.." he sighed "we're enemies. He's always hated my pack so we hate him too" he said solemnly. I frowned at him "oh. Well I erm, guess I have to talk to him then huh?" I said smiling slightly.

Logan smiled before he furrowed his brows "wait how did you know I was an Alpha? And why aren't you freaked out about Brady?" Logan asked completely confused. Which if I'm honest made him look super cute. His brows were furrowed and he had a slight pout on his lips. God I'm trying so hard not to kiss him right now.

I shrugged "I know quite a bit about werewolves, you had an Alpha tone & people bowed their heads when talking to you. And Brady told me he was a werewolf sooo. Yeah." I said with a smile.

"You knew?!" Logan shouted in shock, I laughed and nodded "yup" I said popping the 'p'. Logan whistled "well shit. If I had known that this would have been easier" he said chuckling. I smiled and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you" Logan said holding me tighter, I smiled, I can't believe he's a werewolf and my mate.. God this is crazy.

"I love you too" I replied. Because it's true. I. Love. Logan. Now, tomorrow, forever. I love him.