8 - Mom..

Hiii, I was in the mood to update sooo.. Here ya go:D

ARI'S POV

Logan went home with Jaz, so me and Amanda walked home by ourselves, it was only 6pm so it was still light outside.

The moment Logan and Jaz were out of ear shot I was bombarded with squeals.

"OMG! You two were totally flirting at Delgato's Palace!" Amanda squealed as she excitedly jumped up and down, I felt my body heat up. I don't blush considering my skin tone, so my body decides that it wants to become the temperature of the Sahara desert.

"Uh, yeah um.. I don't know what got into me. I've never done that before." I admitted sheepishly. "Well you're a pro" Amanda said proudly making us both laugh. "Ghee thanks I think, I'll see you next week" I said waving goodbye. "Cyaa" she replied waving and walking off.

It was only Wednesday but school was closed for the rest of the week because of 'health and safety' issues, AKA they probably found a rat somewhere.

I walked into my house to find my brother stood at the foot of the stairs, his arms were folded and he was staring at me blankly. "Um, hi to you too, my day was great thanks for asking" I said sarcastically as I closed the door behind me.

"Where were you?" he asked growling slightly, I sighed and leaned against the door crossing my arms. "Out with friends, we got pizza then went to the mall. Why is everything ok?" I asked standing up straight. Brady nodded then engulfed me in a hug. My arms were frozen at my sides before I slowly raised them and hugged him back.

"I was worried something happened to you" he said releasing me, I smiled at the fact that he cares. I love his over-protectiveness, it reminds me that he's always going to be with me. "Here give me your phone, I'll give you my number so you can call me" I said holding my hand out.

He quickly gave me his phone making me type my number in. I rang my phone from his so I could save his number. "There, happy?" I said smiling, Brady nodded and walked off towards the kitchen.

He paused at the door frame as I stepped on the first step of the stairs. "Oh. And I know you were with him. I can smell him on you" he said calmly, he hissed the word 'him' out with so much disgust, that I thought the word would be banned because of the hate behind it.

My body froze and I gulped nervously, luckily Brady kept walking not interrogating me further. I willed my body to move and when it did I ran up the stairs and into my room sliding down the door as I shut it. I decided to text Logan and tell him that Brady knows we were together.

Me: Hey Logan, I got busted, Brady knew we were together but he didn't say anything about it. I guess we're home free for now:p x

Logan: Are you ok? Did anything happen? x

Me: What? No nothing happened x

Logan: Good, oh well I guess we're going to have to be sneakier;) x

Me: Haha partners in crime>=) x

Logan: Always>=) x

LOGAN'S POV

She teased me. I can't believe she did that. I had to control my wolf so I didn't take her then and there. Her confidence made me even more attracted to her, I didn't think that was even possible.

Jaz teased me all the way home and I was so close to shoving her into a bush and running off, but nothing could change my mind of how perfect today was. I was so tempted to kiss Ari at Delgato's Palace but I needed to see her reaction to me.

I could replay how her heart beat sped up and her breathing hitched all the time. I'm glad that I know wolves are her favourite animals, it'll be easier to tell her about me. I don't think she knows about her brother but I don't care. All that matters is her.

I'll admit, I got mad when I saw that guy smiling at Ari. Can he not see that she's with me? She's MINE! I had to control my wolf to stop him from attacking the guy and making sure he never sees Ari again. Or anything again for that matter. What? He shouldn't be gawking at what's mine. And then to make it worse, Ari started defending him. I swear I was about to rip his head off. Stupid pup. But then I reminded myself that Ari had no idea that I was a werewolf. And it's not like we're dating so I have no reason to be possessive over her. Well in her eyes anyway.

But the moment I slipped that ring onto Ari's ring finger, all of my anger disappeared. Images of our wedding day ran through my head and I couldn't stop smiling like crazy. I had to use all my strength to stop my wolf from purring from happiness.

I walked into the pack house and up to my office putting my phone on my desk. I walked back to my room and had a quick shower before changing into sweats and heading back to my office. When I walked in my dad was sat on the couch with his head in his hands, my mom was sat at the edge of my desk with her arms folded flipping something black in her hands. Is that.. shit she has my phone.

I slowly walked into my office and closed the door "uh hi" I said quietly, I couldn't help feel nervous. "Who's Ari?" My mom asked accusingly, my eyes widened and I glared at my dad, he put his hands up in surrender. "Hey I haven't said anything" he said leaning back. I turned back to my mom "she's uh, a friend?" I may be an Alpha, but I can't lie to my mom to save my life.

Mom raised an eyebrow "a friend? What's with the kisses?" she asked staring straight into my eyes, I looked to my dad for help but he gave me an apologetic smile. I gulped and wiped my hands on my jeans "she uh, she's a, um," I sighed and rubbed my palms on my face before composing myself.

I opened my mouth to speak but my mom beat me to it as she stood up straight. "Logan. You can't be in a relationship with this girl" she said solemnly. I froze and felt my wolf try to shift. Oh shit. He's pissed. But I'm pissed too, how the fuck could she say that!? She's not taking my mate away from me!

I growled at her angrily as I clenched my fists, my mom raised her brows in shock. I never growl at her. I heard my dad suck in a breath. "Oh fuck" he whispered standing up and getting ready to hold me back. My mom either didn't care that I was about to shift or she had no clue, but I'm leaning more towards the first one.

"Logan, I know that you must like her, but what if you meet your mate? You'll break this girls heart" she said sternly but I could see the worry in her eyes.

That calmed my wolf down and made me feel like an idiot. Mom didn't even know that Ari's my mate. But she is seriously gonna be pissed if I tell her. Oh well. Here goes nothing, I took a deep breath.

"Ari is my mate" I said proudly but cautiously. Mom froze before her eyes widened. "WHAT!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" She shouted. Me and my dad whinced. Nobody wants a pissed off Luna, human or not, my mom will make you piss your pants.

"LOGAN ALRIC HENDRICKS! YOU ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!" I whinced again, even my wolf did. It's never good when my mom uses my full name. "I-I er, she uh.. She doesn't know, so I thought I would tell her first then tell you" I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear as I shifted on my feet, refusing to meet her eyes. Mom sighed and I quickly looked up, just in time to see her nod. I sighed in relief and rubbed my hands down my face.

"I want to meet her" my head snapped up to my mom "wh-what?" "bring her here. I want to meet her" My mom said sternly with an answer-me-back-and-I'll-whoop-your-ass look.

I gulped.

Oh shit.