11 - Caught

ARI'S POV

"Sooo.. what did your family think of me?" I asked Logan. We were now sat on the swings swinging in a comfortable silence.. until I ruined it..

Logan turned to me with a huge smile that made my breathing hitch "they love you" he said proudly, a smile made it's way onto my face and I sighed in relief, before looking straight ahead and nodding "good"

"You're so beautiful" I heard him say, I looked back at him and smiled slightly before turning away and hiding my face with my hair, my body was heating up just from him saying that "thanks" I whispered. Logan stood up and held his hand out to me to which I gladly took, already loving the sparks.

"And you're all mine" he added huskily, my breathing hitched but I decided to play sassy. I took my hand out of his grip "and who said I was yours?" I asked with a raised brow as I pushed my hip to the left and placed both hands on my hip. "I did" he said stepping closer with a determined look on his face. I stepped back from him making his eyes grow darker "don't do that" he said through gritted teeth. I knew I was annoying him but I couldn't help it, it was too much fun.

"Don't do what?" I asked innocently and stepping back, now on the grass leaving the concrete path infront of me. His eyes darkened even more and I swear they looked black.Logan's fists clenched; I jumped back when in a flash he was in front of me.

Dang it! I had to back into a tree! I looked around looking for a way to run when I saw Logan smirk evilly, it made a chill run up my spine. "Something wrong?" he asked, his voice was now extremely deep that it made me shiver. He stepped towards me putting his hands slowly and teasingly on either side of my face.

He brought his face to my neck and nuzzled it making my eyes flutter shut and body arch slightly towards him. Logan trailed his nose up from my neck to my ear before bringing his body closer. There was a tiny gap seperating us now. "You shouldn't start something you can't finish" he whispered in my ear, finding my nerves I gulped and replied trying not to stutter "and who said I couldn't finish it?"

Logan pulled back slightly and raised a brow, his grey eyes were dark, almost black. He looked at my lips then started leaning in, I did the same. One breath away andd...

"THERE! SHE WAS BEING RUDE TO ME!" A voice shrieked behind Logan, Logan groaned and pulled back. When he turned and stepped out of my way, I sucked in so much air I almost choked. In front of us stood a huffing, seething, angry, pissed off looking..

"u-uh h-hi Brady" I said quietly. I nudged Logan's arm making his head snap to me, I mouthed a 'go' and he shook his head, I gave him a pleading look and mouthed 'please'.

He sighed and reluctantly nodded before walking off backwards, keeping his worried and upset eyes on mine until he exited the park.

I turned back to Brady to see him seething and Lizzie stood next to him smiling smugly. I bowed my head in submission "I'm sorry Alpha" I looked up to see Lizzie stare wide-eyed at me whilst Brady nodded his head calming down slightly.

"I warned you" he growled through gritted teeth "I know" I whispered. "Is she a part of your pack?" I asked nodding towards Lizzie trying to change the subject. He nodded his head stiffly "I feel sorry for you" I blurted out, my eyes widened and I slammed my hand over my mouth.

Brady's glare turned to one of amusement before he chuckled "me too" he replied. I looked at him and we both burst out laughing. Lizzie shrieked "Brady baby please! She was being rude to me!" she shouted grabbing onto Brady's arm. Brady looked her up and down before looking at his arm in disgust. "I can see why, get out of my sight pup" he said in his Alpha tone.

Lizzie glared at me before storming off.

"Well.. I'm just gonna" I jerked my thumb to my right "go" I turned and Brady was at my side grabbing my arm. "What did I tell you?" he asked in a low voice "uhh, that you love me and forgiveness is always the answer" I answered hopefully, he glared at me urging me to correct myself.

I sighed "alright alright, you told me to stay away from Logan" I said hanging my head. He huffed and nodded "and what did you do?" he asked me, I rolled my eyes then looked at him "didn't stay away from him" I answered in a bored tone.

"Go home, I don't want to hear of this again" he said sternly "yeah yeah" I said waving him off and started my walk home. When I exited the park, I looked back to make sure that Brady had gone. Sure enough he had.

I quickly pulled out my phone and continued walking. After two rings he answered.

"Hey Loga-"

"Are you ok? What did he say? What did he do? You're not hurt are you? I'm so sorry, will you let me make it up to you? I-"

"Logan SHUT UP!" I shouted through the phone "I'm fine, I managed to calm him down, nothing happened, ok? Are you alright?" I asked "I'm fine but I was so worried about you, I didn't want to leave"

He whined the last part making me chuckle "you're an idiot, anyway I'll see you later" I said into the phone "what? really?" he asked hopefully, "no, I meant another time" I laughed, I heard him groan "ok, bye my beautiful girl" Great, queue my body to heat up "bye handsome" I said biting my lip before hanging up.

Well.. Today's been fun.