17 - Confrontation

**GUYS IM GONNA FREAKING CRY!! Holy Mary mother of sweet baby potatoes. 1.2K reads!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

*Engulfs you all in a bear hug*

Chapter 17 isn't about Ari and Logan but anyway, I hope you enjoy(:**

ARI'S POV

"Your sense of smell is off" I stated looking at Brady like he was crazy.

I was now sat on the arm chair as Brady, Axl and Alex all sat opposite me. Brady growled warningly at me and I could see his eyes turning black. "Ari don't lie to me! Why were you with him?" he seethed through gritted teeth, trying to stay calm. (And epically failing might I add)

I didn't want to lie to Brady about why, so I sighed and sat back. "Because we're friends, we were hanging out. But I was with Jaz and Kira too!" I shouted defensively as I sat up.

My brother's eyes narrowed "Alex. From now on you are to accompany my sister wherever she goes" Brady said, keeping his pointed stare on me. Alex looked shocked but nodded at Brady "yes Alpha" he replied. I jumped up in shock.

"Hell no! I don't need him!" I shouted desperately before turning to Alex "no offense" I added, he smiled slightly "nun taken". I nodded and turned back to a now glaring Brady. "Alex will go everywhere with you. I don't care what you say" he hissed through gritted teeth.

I glared at him. "Fine! Come on Alex let's go to bed!" I shouted angrily as I grabbed Alex and pulled him with me "since you have to follow me around, you should probably shower with me too! THAT'S WHAT MY BROTHER WANTS!" I shouted down the stairs as I stomped up them. I heard a threatening growl from the living room. Not that I cared.

I stormed into my room and slammed the door shut "AEUGH!" I shouted throwing my pillow at the wall knowing it wouldn't break anything. What? I'm too lazy to clean it up.

Alex chuckled nervously and rubbed his neck as I threw myself onto my bed. "I don't want a babysitter!" I whined, though it came out muffled.

"Um, I'm sorry. But I can't disrespect my Alpha" Alex said solemnly, I sat up and looked at him.

"It's fine, you seem nice anyway" I said smiling at him, Alex's shoulders relaxed and he smiled back.

He sat on the edge of the bed, talking to me until I fell asleep.

**

I woke up to hear someone singing..

Amnesia ~ five seconds of summer..

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all

"You're good" I commented sitting up whilst rubbing my eyes. Alex jumped and turned to me from fixing his hair in the mirror with wide eyes, before blushing and looking sheepish. "I- uh um, sorry I-" "hey I said you were good" I scolded him playfully. He smiled slightly and nodded.

"You have half an hour to get ready by the way" Alex said returning to fixing his hair. My eyes widened and I jumped out of bed before punching his arm and grabbing my clothes. "Ow damn girl!" he shouted rubbing his arm.

We were meeting up with the gang, AKA, Kira, Jaz, Logan and Ty. Amanda was busy but she really wanted to come.

I ran into the bathroom down the hall, did my business, then changed into dark blue jeans and a plain grey t-shirt with black and white vans. I grabbed a black zip up and my bag before jogging down the stairs.

Alex stood at the bottom on his phone, he had a red v-neck t-shirt, black jeans and red converse. He looked quite attractive. Alex looked up at me from under his messy hair that was over his eyes.

"You ready?" he asked putting his phone away "yup" I replied popping the 'p'. He nodded and we made our way to Delgato's palace.

"Brady and Axl had to attend a meeting so we probably won't see them till tomorrow" he said as we walked up to Delgato's Palace "got it" I nodded.

Suddenly Alex stopped; his eye's grew dark and he started growling quietly. I stopped and looked at him "Alex?" I asked wearily.

He then growled out a word that would change someone's world.

"Mate" he growled. My eyes widened and I followed his line of sight to..

Oh shit. Damn what? Seriously!? This is so freaking cute! Awww!

His eyes were trained on.. Ty..

Ty was staring with wide eyes at Alex. Alex stepped forward and even though we were at the end of the street. I saw Ty shake his head and step back before turning and sprinting off.

Alex froze and tears filled his eyes "mate" he whimpered, I couldn't believe what just happened.

A) Ty is a werewolf

B) HE FREAKING RAN OFF!

"Alex" I said softly but his shoulders just sagged "mate" he whimpered again as tears slipped over his eyes. I felt like crying. There was so much pain and betrayal in his voice.

I held Alex's arm but he didn't even aknowledge me. "Let's go home" I said softly again as I saw Logan walking towards us with a shocked face. He probably has no idea what's going on right now.

I pulled Alex with me as he dragged his feet across the concrete. All throughout the walk home Alex whimpered and whined, occasionally whimpering "mate". I felt angry, how could Ty do that?!

When we finally reached my house, Alex went straight up to my room.
I walked into my room after Alex to see him lay in a fetus position on my bed trying to hold his tears in. His shoulders would shakily rise, then followed by a shaky outtake of breath.

I walked up to him and sat next to him. Alex's back was facing me so I rubbed his arm soothingly "Alex" I whispered quietly.

He let out a strangled cry before spinning around laying his head in my neck, his legs were interwined with mine, and his arms were hugging my shoulders as he sobbed. I froze before slowly wrapping my arms around him securely.

I never thought it was possible for someone to cry so much. I hugged Alex with my left arm and ran my right hand through his hair.

*

We have been lay here for about an hour and Alex is still crying quietly. My phone keeps going off and I know it's Logan, but I'm just ignoring it. Alex needs me right now. With every minute that passed I got more and more angry at Ty. How could he? I couldn't believe it.

"Alex" I whisper to him as I move my hand from his hair to the top of his back and rub soothingly. He whimpers quietly holding me tighter "shh I'm not going anywhere, can you look at me?" I ask kindly, he shook his head slightly. "Alex please" I say in concern. He whimpers and lifts his head slightly.

His skin is pale, his eyes are puffy and blood shot and there is so much pain, betrayal and anger in his eyes. I sigh "how about we watch a film?" I say offering a kind smile. Alex tried to smile slightly making me smile wider "good, now come on" I said stroking my hand down his face.

Alex nodded and rolled over giving me room to get up. "Ah! My legs! They're regaining feeling!" I shouted dramatically, Alex chuckled softly making my head snap to him and a huge grin make it's way onto my face. I jump up and almost fell, but fist pumped the air. "Yes! I made you laugh!" I exclaimed again and he chuckled but I could still see that he was broken.

I swear I am so ready to beat the hell out of Ty.