15 - Magic Mike..

**Over 800 reads guys.. I thought that because of this I'd update;)
But I'm just gonna fly to Mount Everest and scream with joy real quick.

*extends wings*
*flies*
*screams (with joy)*
*flies home*

Anyway, thanks guys! Onto chapter 15!!**

----------

ARI'S POV

Me and Logan walked out of his room hand in hand. All the sadness and betrayal I had felt before was long gone, and replaced with happiness, love and care.

We walked down the steps and everyone stared at me making me uncomfortable. I stepped closer to Logan and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Everyone turned away quickly and continued whatever they were doing. I looked around curiously, so many people lived here.

I opened my mouth to ask Logan about it when Jaz and Kira came barrelling towards me, squealing loudly. "Err ya'll ok?" I asked with furrowed brows.

They looked at eachother before Jaz pulled a DVD from behind her. "LOOK!!" they both shouted "alright chill" I told them before looking at the DVD.

"Oh my God" I sighed happily. "Magic Mike 2!" we all shouted. "We need to watch it now!" I shouted at them.

They nodded and ran off. I was about to follow them when muscular arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. From the tingles I knew it was Logan. "Erm Logan?.. Can you let go? I wanna watch the film" I said as I struggled to get out of his grasp.

"No" Logan said in an extremely deep husky voice. "What?" I asked in confusion as I tried to turn to look at him. His grip was too tight; preventing me from turning.

"I don't want you watching that. You don't need to see him without clothes on." Logan said sternly. I froze then laughed loudly "oh my God are you jealous!?" I shouted incredulously.

I felt Logan tense "n-no?" he questioned. I spun around still in his arms. Logan's eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched. I got the sudden urge to kiss him. My eyes flickered down to his lips, I bit mine to stop me from kissing him.

Logan's eyes flickered down to my lips; he didn't even hesitate to lean down. I leant up on my tiptoes and pushed my lips onto his. Logan groaned as sparks ignited like a wildfire between us, and wrapped his arms around the small of my back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling back. "I am watching that film" I said in a stern voice, before escaping his hold and running to Jaz and Kira's room.

LOGAN'S POV

I was in a daze after Ari kissed me. Her lips were amazing. So soft, so delicious, so tempting. God I could kiss her all day.

Ari escaped my hold then ran off. I didn't like that she was going to watch Channing Tatum strip. I knew it was only a film, but that didn't stop my wolf from getting over protective.

Ari has me to do those things for her! Why does she need to watch another male do it to someone else!? I growled in annoyance, I was just getting myself worked up and that wouldn't help anyone.

I walked outside again, trying to forget about what my beautiful innocent mate was watching right now. I gripped the doorway hard and squeezed my eyes shut.

Rideon wanted to come through and show Ari that she could ONLY see us like that. I agreed with him but Ari would probably not talk to me, I mean she's human. What the hell do you do if your boyfriend comes and fucking bites you!?