EPILOGUEEE!!

*8 years later*

ARI'S POV

"Zavian, Jace, Bryce! Get down here right now!" I yelled angrily from the kitchen. Pack members froze and lowered their heads quickly running out of the room. I heard a stampede of footsteps and then in came my beautiful boys.

Yep you heard. It's been 8 years since me and Logan mated and a year after I found out I was pregnant with Zavian. Logan was ecstatic. Literally, the moment he found out he shifted, howled at the sky then followed me around all day jumping up and down and yipping like a hyper puppy.

It was seriously annoying but cute. Pack members were laughing at him but Logan didn't care. He was too happy that I was pregnant.

Zavian is the spitting image of Logan, though Zavian's eyes are a darker shade of grey than Logan's. He has the same tanned skin, attitude, grey eyes, black hair. All in all, Zavian looks like a mini version of Logan.

Anyway 2 years after that, I found out that I was pregnant with another boy, Jace. He's 5 now making Zavian 7. Jace is a little cutie, he's shy but once you get close to him, he's the most talkative person ever. He has my hazel eyes but Logan's black hair. I know he's gonna be tall just like his father and handsome too.

A year after that, yep you guessed it. I got pregnant with another boy and let me tell you. The pack was excastic that they're Luna, and I quote 'is popping out babies'.. yeah.. that was the response I got.

Anyway, this little cutie is called Bryce. He's 4 now and is more serious than the others. He's always with the pack warriors. I swear he has more pack warrior friends than actual friends his age.

Bryce has my dark brown hair and Logan's grey eyes. I can tell he's going to be an amazing pack warrior when he's older. But I don't want my little baby to get hurt. I swear if anyone hurts him I'll break their legs.

So FINALLY! After all these boys, when Bryce had just turned 1. I found out that I was pregnant with a GIRL! HALA- FREAKING- LLUJAH! Moving on, my little baby girl is the cutest 3 year old ever.

She's so kind and caring. She hate's seeing people upset or hurt. We named her Mali; she has Logan's black hair and my light brown eyes. The boys are so protective of her, hence why I'm calling them down here.

"Yes mom" Zavian replied with a smirk as he stood in front of the trio of brothers. Why that little- he knows what he's done and he doesn't regret it. I swear he learnt that from Logan. Logan is so getting an ass-whooping when he gets home. Zavian's only 7 for god sake and he's already- you know what?  Leave it.

I crossed my arms and raised a brow. "You know what you did" I accused, Zavian smirked wider and shrugged."What did I do?" he asked mimicking my stance. "Zavian" I warned. His smirk dropped and he frowned "it's not my fault mommy! He was looking at Mali!" he shouted angry and upset. My stare softened. Zavian is the most protective over Mali out of the brothers.

Would you like to know what happened? A boy was looking at Mali because he thought she was cute. They started playing, and then Zavian, being the 'big bad Alpha Brother' as he so kindly put it. Came to 'save the damsel in distress'.. or that's at least what I heard from him. And how you ask did he save this damsel in distress? He punched the damn 5 year old in the face! That's what he did!

"Zavian you know you can't just go around punching pack members" I said disappointedly. Zavian's eyes watered, he hates making me upset. I crouched down and picked him up "oof oh my god you're getting heavy" I groaned as I lifted him.

Zavian giggled and it was now that I realised Jace and Bryce had disappeared. I gasped and sent an accusing look at Zavian. He smiled shyly "it was my fault not theirs" he muttered burying his head in my neck.