23 - Mum

I'm gonna cry!! This is the last chapter guys ;( I loved writing this book so much, it was literally my safe haven away from exams and it feels weird knowing that it's finished. I love you guys and thank you for the support!!

Onto chapter 23!! *cries in a corner*

--------------

"Uh well um, you see" Ari laughed nervously as she fumbled with her hands. I breathed deeply before  looked Ari's mother in the eye and spoke as Ari found her words. "My name is Logan, I am Ari's boyfriend, it's a pleasure to meet you mrs DeMar" I said bowing my head curtly.

Ari's mom's eyes widened "boyfriend?" she asked in shock before looking at Brady. "And you're ok with this?" she asked with raised eyebrows, gesturing to me and Ari. I heard Brady grumble something making Ari elbow him. "Shit" he hissed glaring at Ari, I held Ari's waist tighter, not liking the look Brady was giving her. But when she returned the glare I saw Brady slump his shoulders in defeat.

"Yes I'm fine with it" he replied in a strained tone. Ari's mother looked taken back by his answer. I again answered for Ari. "Mrs DeMar, I know that you probably think that Ari is too young for a boyfriend. But I swear to you" I made sure I was looking her directly in the eyes.

"I love Ari. With all my heart and soul. She makes me the happiest man on earth and, damn, she deserves the world. But I don't know how to give her the world, because in my eyes. She is my world" I said the last part looking down at Ari, making sure that she knew what I said was true. Every last word.

Ari's eyes shone with unshed tears. "I love you too" she whispered back to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging me tightly. I held her equally as tight.

I heard Brady gag and say he was 'too young for this cheesy bullshit' I growled at him and he returned it with narrowed eyes. "Arwwww" I heard Ari's mother cooe as she looked between me and Ari. "Ok fine, if Brady's ok with it.. then I guess I could get used to it too" she finally said smiling widely. I felt mine and Ari's bodies relax as we both released a breath.

I looked down at Ari and smiled "let's go home mate" I emphasized with a smirk. My wolf purred in happiness. Ari raised her head and rolled her eyes with a smile "come on then Alpha" she teased. I felt my wolf get riled up as my eyes zeroed in on Ari's neck. One day. One day she will bare my mark. I growled at Ari as I felt my wolf jumping inside of me from happiness and anticipation.

"Ugh just get outta here already" Brady groaned walking or more like stomping towards his mother. They both turned and entered their house; the Beta and 2 pack warriors retreated back into the forest.

I quickly lifted Ari bridal style, making her gasp and cling to my neck in shock. "Logan" she scolded with furrowed brows. "What have I told you about man-handling?" she asked a smile growing on her beautiful face. I smirked at her "that you loved it" I answered sweetly making Ari scoff and roll her eyes. "Yeah yeah" Ari said resting her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled and walked into the tree line, taking a short cut to my territory. I still had a huge smile on my face and my wolf was prancing around like an hyper pup. God how lucky could I get?

I am an Alpha.

I am the Alpha of the strongest pack in America.

I have the best family and friends.

I have a new alliance.

And most importantly..

I have my gorgeous, beautiful, incredible mate.

My life is complete. And all I could think was.

Damn.. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

-----------

I know that this is cliche but I love this damn mate couple so freaking much.

There is still 2 epilogues left; I hope you like them!!!