5 - Texts..

LOGAN'S POV

I was sat near the Jeep after school with my pack when Jaz came running out. She searched the car park frantically before she found us. She ran up to us before stopping and panting. She gripped onto the side of the Jeep and held her stomach as she caught her breath.

"Did you find out anything?" I asked getting straight to the point, I'm not the best Alpha in America for nothing. She nodded holding up her index finger as she calmed her panting.

She stood up straight "they're... related" she panted out. We all gasped, I gulped "what do you mean 'related?'" I asked her carefully. She raised a brow.

"I mean they both come from a different planet. What the hell did you think I meant!? They're brother and sister!" she whisper-yelled. I growled at her disrespect, "shit.. They're brother and sister? This messes everything up"

"But she told me that if you wanted to talk, which she doubted you did. Then to give you this" Jaz added fishing in her backpack and ripping out a crumpled piece of paper.

She smiled to herself mumbling "and the teacher said I wasn't organised" before handing me the paper. I carefully unfolded it and read it

'hey Logan, I can't talk to you in school anymore I'll explain another time, but if you want to talk then here's my number(:'

I smiled at the note and quickly pulled out my phone, I typed in her number then texted.

Me: Hey Ari☺

Ari: Hi? Who's this?

Me: guess;)

Ari: Tell me who you are before I call the police.

I heard my pack snicker behind me, I turned to see them all reading over my shoulder. They burst out laughing making me huff and get into the passenger seat of the Jeep. After their laughing fit they climbed into the Jeep and we started our drive home.

Me: Woah there its Logan!!

Ari: OH MY GOD LOGAN! I'm gonna kill you! You could've told me it was you!

Me: I did just now:D

Ari: yeah yeah nobody likes a smarty pants;-)

Me: not even you:-/

Ari: especially not me:-P

My wolf growled playfully, he just wanted her here with us.

Me: haha you love me;).. So.. That guy was your brother?

Ari: hmm maybe maybe not;p & yeah it's my brother, he's protective of me and doesn't trust you. He told me not to see you but he said nothing about texting *evil laugh*

Me: looks like someone has a dark side:O

Ari: hehe maybe O:) I need to explain stuff to you. I was telling the truth about what I said, my brother did actually leave. I found him yesterday and my mum made him start school, do you believe me?

My eyes widened when I read that, she was worried that I thought she was lying? Even my wolf growled angrily at that thought.

Me: of course I believe you, I'll always believe you x

WAIT SHIT I SENT A KISS!! I ran into the pack house to my office only to find my dad sat inside waiting for me. "Logan what's wrong?" he asked in worry "I..I sent a kiss! WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T REPLY WITH A KISS!?" I shouted frantically shaking my dad's shoulders, glad my office is soundproof.

My dad grabbed my arms and pulled them off him "you sent a what?" he asked in confusion, I sighed and showed him my phone. He looked at it for a few seconds before looking back at me and hitting me upside the head.

"You're an Alpha and you're panicking that you sent a kiss to a girl!? You don't even panic this much when it comes to rogues!" he shouted exasperated.

I rubbed my head and groaned "I know dad.. I just. I don't know" my dads eyes widened "you imprinted didn't you?" he asked smugly "Don't tell mom! Please! She can't find out! she'll go crazy! Plus my mate's a human, mom's a human too, that'll make her twice as crazy!" I groaned frustratedly pulling on my hair as I sunk into the couch.

Dad sat next to me and patted my shoulder "I won't tell your mother" he said smiling reassuringly at me. I looked him in the eyes "there's another problem.." I trailed making him say "which is?" I looked around nervously as I rubbed my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"She.. Uh.. She.. She's the sister of the Alpha of The Silver Night Pack" I spoke quickly, my dad gasped "son you need to make sure that you two get together" he spoke sternly, I groaned "I know! But Alpha Brady told her to stay away from me"

My dad grinned and waved my phone around "well obviously that isn't working out well for him"

I couldn't help but smile too, my beautiful mate went against her brothers orders and continued to speak to me. I still couldn't believe it though.

My mate is the younger sister of the Alpha of my enemy pack..

My phone buzzed making me look at it.

Ari: Thanks :) x