2 - Imprinted

LOGANS POV.

"Y-you whaa??" Ty said in shock. I nodded slowly "on Ari" I said smiling when I said her name. Everyone gasped "you're screwed man" Xavier said shrugging and shoving his hands into his pockets.

I growled at him "and why's that?" I asked through gritted teeth. Xavier held his hands up in surrender "chill dude, didn't you catch her scent? She's human" everyone gasped again in realisation.

"shit.." I muttered. This is going to be hard.

We exited the office and walked down the halls. Luckily me and the pack had the same classes, but throughout the day I couldn't help but think of my mate.

It was lunch now and I walked outside with the pack. Jaz has told me how she's gotten close to my mate and her friend. "Oohh lover boy over there!" Jaz squealed next to me, I looked to where she was pointing to see my mate and Amanda. My mate looked confused so I tuned in on their conversation.

"Err.. I erm, uh I.. um yeah?" Ari stuttered, Amanda squealed making me wince because of my sensitive hearing "OMG I TOTALLY KNEW IT!" "Amanda hush!" "oh come on, I know you like Logan"

Well damn that caught my attention, "no I don't! A little, maybe, I don't know! Why should it matter anyways? He looks like a model and I look like a potato, trust me he isn't interested" she said with a shrug but I could see pain in her eyes. I smirked, the mate bond is already growing. I then growled realising what she had said, she was beautiful did she not understand that?

Our group walked over to Ari and Amanda. Jaz was about to sit next to Ari but I ran in front of her and took the place. Jaz growled quietly then sat down next to Amanda. "Hi" my mate said smiling at everyone, everyone replied but I was taken away by her smile that I forgot what she said.

They continued talking and I kept stealing glances at Ari. I was staring at Jaz as she told Amanda how she loves shopping making me roll my eyes. I felt sparks near my elbow and when I looked I realised my mate had tapped me. She furrowed her eyebrows then gave me a smile "sorry, electric shock" she said, I smiled back "no problem".

She gave me another small smile "you ok? You haven't said anything since you got here" I felt my wolf purr because she cared "yeah.. I'm fine," I breathed out "hey you wanna go for a walk?" I asked her rubbing my neck nervously. Ari's eyes went wide for a second before she smiled and nodded her head, but I could see that she was confused.

I smiled back and stood up holding out my hand for her, she furrowed her eyebrows before slowly placing her hand in mine. Sparks came as soon as we touched; she attempted to move her hand away but I grabbed it and kept it in place before she could. She stood up slowly then said 'bye' to the group. My pack all had smirks on their faces, whilst Amanda was staring wide-eyed before she smirked too.

"Soo.." she trailed off as we walked towards the forest at the back of the school, our intertwined hands rocking back and forth as we walked. I looked at her and smiled, this is what wolves dream about. Finding our mates. "How come you moved here?" she asked as we reached the forest border. "It was better for my pa- uh friends and I" she raised an eyebrow at me. "Mhmm" was all she responded with.

She saw a fallen tree and ran over to it dragging me with her as she walked along it. "How come you moved here?" I asked in return, she froze then sat down with her legs dangling in front of her. I stood in front of her legs with both of my arms resting at either side of her.

She looked down and sighed "my dad died in a house fire back in England. After that my brother.. he. He left. Just got up and left" she chuckled at the end and looked up to the sky "but it's good, me and my mum are closer than ever. I mean my brother got distant after he turned 17, so when he left it was like he was never actually there" she shrugged.

I was speachless, she looked up at me and smiled "can you help me down?" she asked, I nodded like a lost puppy. I gripped onto her waist lifting her and setting her down in front of me like it was no big deal.

I kept my arms around her waist holding her close "I'm sorry, you shouldn't of gone through that" I said with tears pricking my eyes. What was she doing to me? I never cried.

Her eyes locked with mine and they were filled with worry and confusion. A tear slipped my eye and I looked away, she wouldn't want a weakling like me. "Hey" she spoke calmly as she wiped my tear, sparks erupted where she touched.

I refused to look at her and my arms fell limp at my sides "Logan.. please look at me" she said in concern, I shook my head at her "you shouldn't have gone through that alone" I whispered low that I thought she wouldn't hear.

She placed a hand on my arm and the other on my cheek making me face her "I'm not alone anymore, please don't cry" she murmured rubbing a thumb on my cheek. My head fell into her touch, she chuckled "come on sit down" she said as she was pulling me down.

We leant against a tree and were staring ahead when she grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers again. "I'm not alone, I have you guys now" she smiled but I could tell she was looking for confirmation. I turned to her and smiled "yeah, you have me- I mean us" I corrected making her laugh and shake her head.

And that's how I spent lunch, holding my mate's hand completely content with life.