Switchin' (CPCQ)

Zacznij od początku

Drew: We're nicer in giving scores than the readers.

Gary: Next one is Body Switches!

Drew: Ooh.

Gary: Number one. Ritchie and Jace switch bodies. How do they get switched back? Hmm...

Drew: Jace must confess his love with you know who.

Jace: Who is 'you know who'?

Drew: You know who.

Gary: I'll go with that.

Drew: Misty and Clemont. Clemont will build a device to switch them back. Done.

Ash: Bonnie and Tierno. Uh...they have to dance?

Gary: Really? Dance?

Ash: Dancing is the first thing that comes into my mind when we talk about Tierno.

Paul: Zoey and Lyra. They have to beat me in a Pokémon battle. I doubt they will.

Ash: You do know that Zoey is good, right?

Paul: She's still no match for me.

Gary: Wow. Overconfident much?

Ash: Look who's talking.

Jace: James and Barry. They must collect 7 treasures. The 7 treasures are like puzzle pieces. After collecting these treasures, they go to some hidden cave to solve the puzzle. Of course, the puzzle is extremely difficult, so good luck to them.

Gary: Wow.

Drew: Where would they find the treasures?

Jace: There is one treasure in the following regions: Tunod, Vesryn, Torren, Tandor, Leneka, Rikoto and Pikan.

Ash: What?

Gary: Good luck to them.

Ash: Wow...there's so many regions I still haven't travelled on.

Jace: Uh...yeah.

(I do not own the regions except for Pikan. The six regions are from fan-made Pokémon games. Tunod is from Pokémon Glazed. Vesryn is from Zeta and Omicron. Torren is from Insurgence. Tandor is from Uranium. Leneka is from Ethereal Gates. Rikoto is from Solar Light and Lunar Dark. Pikan is an Elemenoverse region. That's where Jonny is from.)

Gary: Number two. Red and Tracey switch bodies. At first people won't notice. However, Gramps realizes that 'Tracey' has been acting different. Meanwhile at Mt. Silver, Tracey is freaking out.

Drew: Lyra and Serena. The two will freak out, but no one would really notice. Their mothers and friends won't believe them, but they eventually do.

Jace: Sad.

Drew: Yeah...

Ash: Barry and Paul.

Gary: HAHA.

Paul: Shut up.

Ash: Barry would feel cool because he thinks Paul is cool. Paul is going on a rage.

Gary: #PaulRage

Paul: Rawr.

Drew: Wow.

Paul: Ash and Lucas. Lucas would freak out. Ash would freak out even more because he's stuck on a video game.

Ash: Ouch. No one cared?

Paul: No one except your Kalos friends knew because you were travelling in Kalos when it happened. I guess your Kalos friends cared.