Focusing on the board, I continue to copy down the assignment. When all of a sudden, I see Tracey stroll in class with her hair down framed around her neck. As she passed my section to her seat she sounded a little winded. I wonder what she was up to?

The teacher was at her desk helping some students go over the assignment.

I got to get my assignment checked, I saw Tracey set in Dewayne's lap and kiss him. My face scrunched up in disgust when I saw her stick her tongue in his mouth. When she looked up we locked eyes. I saw her give a smug look before she kissed him again.

Eww bitch nobody wanna see that shit.

He went with it the first time but the second time when the teacher was about to get up for her desk, he gently pushed her off telling her to have a seat.

I know it's wrong but I had to fight the urge to laugh.

As soon as Tracey sat down his headphones in his ear and pulling out his notebook. Damn that's kinda cold.

I can't help but shake the feeling that he's going through something more than he has been telling me.

I heard the late bell ring.  Suddenly I saw Tre, Dev, Candy, and Stace dash to their seats.

After I got my assignment checked by my teacher, I headed back to my seat to prepare for our next lesson. Everyone flipped through their notebooks trying to find a new page before she began writing notes.

"Okay class, we are about to begin a new portion of this chapter, I hope everything has their journals." She said before turning around a peering at everyone in class.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dev's Pov

I slid into my seat and quickly pulled out my journal. One thing about last period teachers the first semester, they do not play. So as much as I wanted to go to sleep, I knew having a passing grade was way more important.

I glanced across the room and seen Wayne had isolated himself. I couldn't help but shake my head.
Yesterday, I heard that Tracey has been fucking on that bum ass nigga Javonte.

Like come on man if you gon cheat, at least pick a better choice. How you gon downgrade?

Like where the fuck.........................do they do that at? *Tre Melvin Voice*

Oh well some people just never learn. But's it cool though she her lil reign on terror is coming to an end. That's fine with me because to be honest I never liked her. She always picked fights with Dewayne and while she "claimed" to support him trying to be successful, she always gave him guilt whenever he had to shift his priorities. Not mention the hypocrisy she has when it comes to cheating. She the main one accusing Wayne of fucking 'round on her with Zaria but she the only one fucking 'round.

Its only a matter of time before she gets dumped and Dewayne gon move on and get him a WOMEN to build a life together.

In other words, he gon get his life together and wife up Zaria. Shit he already feeling her. When he will come out and admit it is questionable but I know him.

I was writing down notes and doing our class assignments, when it hit me.

I FORGOT TO LET THE GIRLS KNOW ABOUT WAYNE'S DINNER.

I decided to wait till after finished the lesson and explained our assignment. After that, we were pretty much left the whole period to complete the assignment.

Perfect time.

I saw them over there working and noticed that Zaria was already halfway done. Damn she work fast as hell. I quickly had to remind myself she probably told her education way more seriously than I do. But oh well, different strokes for different folks.

I turned my attention to the desk of my future baby mama. Stacey was fine as fuck and I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling her.

But she be playing, all the while I know she lowkey on the same shit I'm on,she just being shy. It's all good, I plan to make shawty aware of just how serious I am .

I slid my hand under her desk and it landed on her thigh. I decided to leave it there gently caressing her thigh, knowing I would got a reaction. Like clockwork , she took a sharp intake of breath and shifted under my hand. I smirked, if I was anyone else, she would quickly got on my ass and told me to give her 50 feet. We definitely getting somewhere. I know she gon be mine in no time.

"Dev Quit." She whispered, sounding out of breath . She grabbed my hand in a effort to stop me, but I just wrapped my hand around hers, amused.

I smirked and drew circles on the back of her hand feeling her shift uncomfortably.

"What I am doing?" I asked innocently.

"Don't fucking play with me. Now quit and let me finish my work." she snapped at me quietly.

I know she was trying to was trying to look mean but I couldn't take her fine ass seriously.

"I'll tell you what, you say the magic word, I'll get to my point and quit messing with you for know. Deal?" I asked as a plan popped in my head.

"Devon if you don't move your damn hand." she warned narrowing her eyes at me.

I let go of her hand and began caressing her thigh again. She know that don't work .

"That's not what your supposed to call me." I said bluntly while my hand wondered further up .

"Dev, quit." she said with a more of pleading look, I knew I had gotten to her, based on how her breathing quickened.

I moved my hand up even further a smirk still glued on my face. "Still not it." I said simply, taking in how nervous she was getting.

"Daddy can you please move your hand?" she whispering with fake innocence.

Even though I was enjoying myself, I decided to let her go this time. I am not worrying because I trust my process. Right now, she is whispering, but my goal is to have her screaming it soon enough.
Real soon.

Chuckling, I gave her thigh a slight squeeze before removing it from her lap.

She just shook her head and bit her lip. You know, for someone protesting you sure don't seem to refrain from doing shit that's gon have you bent over and touchin her toes. *stebbie j face* Just saying.

"So what is it you had to tell us?" She asked annoyed.

I just smiled and got everyone's attention in our little group.

"Well Ladies as y'all know today is Wayne's birthday and instead of turning up and getting faded. We finna be on own grown man shit and go out to dinner. And since he insisted y'all tag along, I would like to cordially invite you to this evening festivities" I asked.

"...
——————————————————————-
Cliffy XD

I swear I could see some of y'all faces rn .

So this is my other update as promised . The rest will be up soon . Now that is up I will be going to sleep, with a smile cuz I finally finished it. I hope y'all enjoy.

Don't forget to vote . comment, and share. I lovee yall ! XD