First Exam and Dirty Laundry

Venus's POV

I woke up enveloped in Pan's arms. It didn't make much sense because of our previous conversation, but I wasn't complaining.

"You're awake?" He asked softly. I just nodded into his chest. "It wasn't fair the way I acted. You didn't know, I didn't know. And I'm sorry."

Suddenly I was hit with the realization that I just lost a baby. My baby. After that there was no hold back the tears.

Pan didn't say anything as I laid there and cried. He just held me tighter.

But the clouds lifted and I looked at Pan. "I have a appointment with my doctor on Friday. I'm was going to ask her if there was anyway for me to carry a baby." Just like that the clouds descended on me again.

"You don't have to carry a baby. At least not for me. If you wanna try because you want to then I'm inside you 100%." He said. I forced a laugh.

"What time is it?" I asked after a long silence.

"Six a.m. Thursday." He said. I bolted upright.

I rushed to get ready. After a quick shower, I threw on a mint green tank top and shorts with matching converse.

"I'll take you today babe. I don't want you driving." Pan said behind me. Today was my first final, so I didn't have to stay but half the day. Same for Pan. Which I was happy about.

When we pulled up to the school he kissed me and wished me good luck. My legs were wobbly so I walked slower than normal to keep from falling.

Valery was waiting outside my class. "How are you?" She asked pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fine, just upset." I said choking tears back.

"I'm so sorry. I brought you this email from the Beta in Alabama. I haven't showed it to Mr. Millow." She rushed off after giving me the email.

I went into the room where I would take my first exam.

After slot of talking with my mate we have come up with things that you two should know and be on the look out for.

First, is when we found out we were mated. We did so much research and found that the children of a wolf and human can make very powerful children.

The second is that this powerful children are hunted. Those children, if mated to a wolf, creat even more powerful children.

The last thing is something I forgot to say in a previous email. During my mates first heat, it was very hard to control myself. Yes it is hard for any wolf, but this was different. I am just warning you because humans are fragile.

I folded the paper up. This whole heat thing sounded like it just might kill me.

"Put everything away. Time to get started."

•••••

My brain was fog as I slowly walked to Pan's classroom.

It wasn't until I was about to go into his class that I heard someone say, "Like I said before, if I couldn't be your mate, I'm glad Venus is."

My blood boiled as I stomped into the classroom. "Assuming you had a sexual relationship with my dear friend Valery," I looked between the both of them. They looked so guilty you could have thrown them in jail for it. "You never even bothered to say anything! Either of you! If I didn't know for a fact it would kill me, I would leave and never look back. For now I'm going to leave, cool off the the car, and maybe I might not.." I was hit with a wave of dizzy.

"Venus?" Pan was at my side holding me up as he walked my to his chair.

"I fucking hate both of you." I mumbled.

"Take her to my car and I'll be there in 5 minutes." Pan said and kissed my forehead.

It was more like a minute, and Pan was in the drivers seat. "I never had sex with Valery. She found Alexander before it could go that far." I just reached over and took his hand, too tired to say that I really didn't care at the point.