Ideje

All day I can't stop thinking about the way it felt when Mr. Millow touched me. I don't have his class until last period. Sometimes I see him going to buy his lunch in the cafeteria, when he has cafeteria duty, but today is not his usual day for cafeteria duty and he isn't anywhere to be seen.

I cannot help but glace around the crowded area for him every once in a while. This is so confusing to me, why do I even care? Yeah I had a hot teacher, but he was not the first sexy guy I had ever laid my eyes on. I began picking at the edges of my cuticles thinking about the first couple of week in class. The day was as exciting as the first day of school always is after the Christmas break, but nothing about Mr. Millow that day stands out to me. I remember being more excited to sit beside Valery than anything else. 

"Are you okay?" Valery asks me at as we get into my car at the end of the day. I looked at her and wondered if I should confront the secrets I felt she was keeping from me, or tell her my own inner dilemma. 

"I, umm, don't know actually." I say in all honesty. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Valery look over at me with a puzzled expression. 

"You've just been acting weird since this morning." She say. 

A inner battle of if I should tell her or not takes place in my mind. "It's just," I sighed, still having the metal war of what I should say. "I can't get what happened out of my head. When Mr. Millow touched me..." I look over at Valery to see her with a smirk on her face. 

This expression only added to the nebulous of the whole situation I seem to be facing. What in the world is going on inside my best friend's head? 

Finally she just shrugged, "I have a idea." I waited for her to explain, side eyeing her as I drove. 

"I know a guy, I've kinda been talking to him, and he is a bouncer as a club. I bet he can get us in!"

"You want to go to a club? You're not even 18 yet!" I say as I pull into my driveway. Though the idea did sound amusing, how better to forget that teacher of mine.

"But you are! And I think you need it!" She retorts. I give her a sideways glance and gets  out of my car. "And the place I want to go lets 17 and older in!"

"Fine. Whatever."