She's your Luna

I went through the morning with one person on my mind. Pan.

It didn't help that Valery kept giving me this knowing smile. I wanted to slap her.

At lunch I almost ran to Pan's room. Pan intersected me halfway to his office.

That's about the same time my hormones kicked in.

I threw my bag down and latched onto him and we stayed like that for a long time. I just wanted to hold on to him.

Then there was a sound at the door and it earned a loud, rumbling, growl from deep in Pan's chest. I froze.

"Really? She's a fucking human! You couldn't even choose a wolf to be your fucking whore!" I heard Namon yell.

I unfroze and cleared the 10 feet between us and using that momentum I kneed him in the balls. "I'm no ones fucking whore!" I yelled as he hunched over. I brought my knee, full force, into his nose. I heard the most satisfying crunch.

Pan was beside me by the time Namon hit the floor. "She's your Luna."

•••••

Pan's POV

Before I could kill that stupid omega, Venus was on him. She kneed him in the nuts, making me almost cringe.

"I am no ones fucking whore!" She screamed and kneed him in the nose. As I got closer I saw his nose was sideways.

"She's your Luna." I said, beaming with pride.