Prespavati

Venus' POV

As I pull into to Val's driveway, I realize I am holding my breath with hope that Mr. Millow's Charger would be sitting there.  My hope dies when I see that the driveway was empty besides Henry's truck. 

Valery got out of the car and ran in before I had even shut the engine off. She always does this, I just assume that she did not ask her mom if I could stay over though I have practically lived here. I slouch over against my steering wheel with that thought. I don't want to even think about the reasons for me being over here so often.

I sigh and gather my bag from the back seat and take the small journey into the house. When I stepped inside, I gaze at Val who has at least ten girls surrounding her. Their heads turn all at once to stare back at me, they  came running to me saying "Luna! Luna! Luna!" I have met some of Val's family before, though they never are this excited to see me. 

"Umm... Valery?!?" I yell in a very fearful tone. Her face turned scarlet and she shook her head. She does always tell me of weird he family gatherings can be.

"Girls!" She hissed and they scattered. "Sorry. My cousins." She shrugs and scurried up the stairs as if nothing ever happened.

What does 'Luna' even mean to a little girl? I shrug at the thought, they were probably playing a make believe game and I became the center focus of it. 

.....

I sat on Valery's bed in my Batman pajamas. Valery was in the shower and I was doing our homework. My mind would not stay focused on the assignment, rather the scent of Mr. Millow as it fills any room when he enters. I found myself gazing off thinking only of the wooden masculine scent of his aftershave. 

I was bored and getting no where with our homework, so that led me to decide to go get a drink from the kitchen downstairs. I skirted down the dark hallway and down the stairs as if a real wolf was chasing me. 

When I got in the kitchen, Henry was in there. I smiled at him as I opened the fridge and grabbed a Fiji water. I sat on the counter beside Henry with my exposed legs. He was still the boy I remembered leaving us a year ago to finish college. His hair was the same slate black that Val cherished on her own head, and his eyes were the same as hers as they were bright green that gradually became grey the closer it came to his pupils. 

"Hey." He says, barley glancing at me. It was not that long ago when he would have found an excuse to graze my exposed thigh. 

Another one of my evil plans came into my mind. I pulled him to me by his shirt, he was very hesitant as he resisted my pull. 

"Venus-" He started but I cut him off with a girly giggle, something that would have sent him to his knees not long ago. 

"Remember when we younger and we used to be sooo much closer." I say with a low alluring voice, our lips were close enough I could feel his breath. 

"Yeah." Henry said rigidly. His body was frozen between my thighs. He was being difficult,  but I needed answers.

"Well, I'm a big girl now, and Valery is keeping a secret from me. I think you know what it is." I pursed my lips at him, though something in my head was bringing back the scent of my attractive teacher that was this man's best friend.  

"I-I-I-" I cut him off by kissing his jaw. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off him. "Venus." He warned. I smirked at him. I needed these answers to get to Mr. Millow. 

"Tell me and I'll stop. Or not." I said between kisses. Henry was almost about to break his silence.

"I can't." He said. I took his lower lip into my mouth and bit it, this plan had to work. 

Henry jerked away from me, breathing heavy. "I can't." His face was pale, as if he had stabbed me and there was blood everywhere. I just blinked at him, unable to move from my place on the counter. 

He left in a hurry, practically running.

Obviously that was a huge failure.  

.....

"Why can I smell her all over you!" Someone shouted from downstairs, awakening me from my much needed rest. I looked over to Valery but she wasn't there. The last time I woke up to screaming my mom was beating her boss for trying to break it off with her. 

I got up and headed downstairs. Whoever was yelling was a real fucker for waking me up so unpleasantly. 

"She's Mine!" A way too familiar voice shouted again. I froze. Who is he even talking about? Valery? Is that the secret that she is keeping from me, that they'er together? 

I came around the corner to see a very angry Mr. Millow and Henry trying to pick himself off the floor. Well the theory about Val might be out of the question. 

"What's going on!" I screamed and ran over to Henry, who was clutching his side. I looked up accusingly at Mr. Millow. "Who were you fighting about?" 

"Venus, I think you should just go." Valery said from behind me. I stood and looked at her. Val's expression was clear, I am not welcome in whatever drama this was. I was a bit taken back, what did I do? I did not cause any of this. 

"No this isn't her fault. Pan and I are just having a misunderstand." Henry said picking himself up, while still clutching his side. 

"No you were not. What is going on here!" I said frustrated. "You are all keeping a secret from me! Personally, I don't think that I deserve this!" 

Henry and Valery looked down at their feet. Mr. Millow looked at me. "We can't tell you what isn't going on." He said and he stormed out. What kind of child is he?