Supernatural

Venus's POV

He crashed his lips onto mine and pulled me closer.

This kiss was way more demanding than the previous ones we had shared. I felt like I had just been proposed to.

He was the one that broke the kiss. "I can't formally accept you yet. There has to be a big ceremony, kinda like a wedding. Only for werewolves." He said.

I blinked up at him. "Can we have a really wedding though? For my family?" I asked.

"Of course. But we have to have the ceremony first. And we have to wait for school to let out to have the wedding, we don't for the ceremony." He said in a almost babbler.

"Okay." I said. I guess I really didn't understand what this ceremony was going to be like. "I was 18 when I met you." I said mostly to myself.

"Yeah, what about it?" He asked.

"It's just one less thing for someone to investigate." I said again to myself.

"We may have to wait a year or two to get married, but there are enough Werewolves in law and law enforcement to keep suspicion off us." He said to reassure me. I risked a glanced at his face, he was looking at me as if I would disappear.

"I know what a 'ceremony' looks like." I said.

He smiled. "My mother cane help with that." That earned him a terrified look from me, making him chuckle. "Also, Valery is having hers in about a week, so she can also help." That earned him a look of shock.

"Valery is werewolf and has a mate." I said, a little stunned. Suddenly hearing those words really made my head spin.

"Yeah to my third in command." Pan said as if this was the most normal thing ever, I mean it was for him. I went to sit in the window. "I know this is a lot-"

I cut him off. "Are there other supernatural beings?" I said almost scarred to ask.

He gave me a look that said he wasn't used to being interrupted. "None that I've seen, but I've heard of other packs running into vampires, goblins, even fairies." I looked at him as if he'd grown a second head. I had to get some fresh air.

So I bolted, my only at advantage was that he didn't expect me to run.