Najgori

Our eyes connect and my heart leaps to my throat. The air around me began to heat up, or maybe it was my skin as my cheeks grew a bright rosy color. Mr. Millow stands in his dress shirt and pants when Val's  mom comes into the room. 

"Hi?" I say and look at Valery's mom, who just shrugs like it is completely normal to have your daughter's teacher in your living room.  

"Hey, Venus." My name slides of his tongue sensually causing a shiver runs through the my spine. He begins to move towards me slowly towards me. "What are you doing here this early?" He asks stopping and leaning in the archway. 

"I, um, picking up Valery, like I do every morning." I want to walk towards him and run my fingers over his rippling chest, but I keep my feet from moving. I shouldn't be feeling this way towards my teacher. 

I can't understand why my body is suddenly reacting this way to only his voice. I have thought he was smoldering since day one of class. Then he asked me to come up to his desk one day to discuss a paper I wrote, and I had never been so close to him. Now with ten feet between us, I can feel the electricity radiating between us, unlike two weeks ago. 

"Where's Val?" I turn to Valery's mother, who is looking between us, causing me to figit waiting on her answer.

"She is still in her room." She says and I am already rushing toward the stairs at full speed. Though, I can feel eyes watching me make my escape. 

"Why is Mr. Millow in your living room?" I ask as I burst through Valery's bedroom door.

Valery is standing in a pencil skirt and her bra in the middle of her room, looking wide eyed at me like I am crazy. "He's- one of my brother's friends from growing up." She stammers out. I give her a look. After what I heard yesterday I know she is lying. "What! Face it he's not the worst person you've found standing in my house!" She said and I couldn't help but laugh. 

I hate that she is lying to me, but there has to be an explanation to why she is and she will tell me when she is ready. As much as Valery has done for me, she can lie to me about sleeping with our teacher for a little while.

Valery grabs a blouse and some heels and we head down stairs. On the second step, I trip and start falling. As I am about to hit the stairs, arms wrap around my waist causing me to lose my breath. The arms hauls me back up to my feet and pull me close against a hard chest. 

These are not ordinary arms causing my body to react and my core to leak. They are strong, big, and they send tingles up and through my body. The scent that these arms have make me wanting to melt.

Low and behold, I look up, there is Mr. Millow. What a surprise.