Well then...i think a new ship is sailed and I should text Sasha about this, but Jean grabbed me before I was able to leave, "Annie, mind if we join you guys?"

I elbowed Jean furiously, while Annie raised her shoulders in some emotionless way, "Sure, I guess..."

"Can I talk to this horseface in privacy for a while?" I bitterly spoke.

She raised both eyebrows, not saying anything else. I took Jean by the wrist, dragging him half a meter away from Annie.

"What the hell was that for? Annie and Armin were going to have a moment, you had to join in and become the third wheel."

"I wanted to spy on them and watch them have their moment. Annie will obviously see us if we're stalking them." He hissed in response.

"Yeah but Armin's gonna talk to us instead of Annie." I talked back like a furious kid.

"Trust me, he won't. We're gonna talk about a topic he wouldn't want to talk about." Jean smirked.

"I don't think Annie would want that either..." I answered, slightly weirded out.

"No, we're gonna talk about that, we're gonna talk about that episode of Death Note that he missed, therefore he wouldn't have a choice but to talk to Annie..." He evilly replied.

"Okay, then...you seem really pumped up with this..." I joked.

"Yeah Yeah...I think I see Armin in the distance. Since I don't really want to talk to you the whole time, I'll text Sasha and Eren so we'll have separate people to talk to..." Jean took his phone and texted Sasha and Eren.

*a few minutes later...*

"You and Jean were planning on doing what??" Sasha laughed.

"We wanted to stalk Annie and Armin in the mall without actually stalking and just joining in the date. He's the third wheel, I'm the fourth wheel, you're the fifth and Eren's the sixth."

"Man you guys are good at this." She giggled.

"I know i am."

We continued to walk as Annie and Armin began to have conversations, laugh, hold hands...okay maybe we didn't just watch them, we might've had a few pictures.

By that wasn't all that happened, Jean said we were being too overpopulated, (when he was the one who texted Sasha and Eren) so me, Sasha and Eren went separate ways with Jean, Armin and Annie.

Jean wasn't fair at all. He just wants to be alone when Armin and Annie are having their precious moments, he's selfish as hell.

Anyways we didn't have a choice, did we? Well anyways, while we were walking somewhere far away, we found Mikasa running.

"GUYS!!!" She squeezed Eren after she ran, and they both fell on the floor. Me and Sasha cackled and took a pic of that moment.

"What happened...?" Sasha struggled to ask, still laughing from what just happened.

Mikasa and Eren got up as Mikasa responded, "Remember that super awkward thing with Petra last night?"

We both nodded, but Eren shook his head, "Nope, too busy trying to burn Makoto."

"You know Rin Matsuoka, right Eren?" Mikasa asked.

"Duh, Samezuka was one of my old schools. But I studied fencing there instead of swimming so GOOD FOR ME!!" Eren exclaimed.

"Well last night, Rin was hitting on Petwa-senpai. And Levi attempted to kill him behind his back, while Rin was pinning Pet against a wall."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HES STEALING EVERYTHING!!! FIRST, THE BEST SAMEZUKA SPORT, THEN THE BEST TWITTER SPAMMER, AND NOW LEVI'S TRUE LUV!!!?? I NEED TO TELL ANNIE THAT SHE NEEDS TO KILL SOMEONE TODAY!!" Eren exclaimed.

"Eren!! Annie isn't killing anyone today!! Nor Levi!!" Mikasa slapped his hand before he could reach for his phone.

"So what now? Are we just gonna let him get away with this?" I asked. Sasha on the other hand chuckled, saying I was so cliche.

"Nope. The situation is that Rin is back. He's making a conversation with Petra. He was sitting across her in the table outside the Japanese restaurant. I told Levi about it. The good news is Levi isn't making any physical harm, the bad news is he's letting Isabel in charge of protecting Petra from Rin."

"What's so wrong with that?" I asked curiously.

They were all staring at me, like I was dumb or something. Eren spoke up, "Isabel was put in charge of something...what's not wrong with that?"

"Good point..." I looked down and trailed off. We walked to the Japanese restaurant. We went with Hange, who was listening to that conversation.

"Ha...it's surprising you actually have short ginger hair and not long blonde hair..." That deep demon voice said.

"Rin, I've told you fourteen times, ITS HAZELNUT!!" Isabel yelled.

"Anyways...so Ms. Broom Hair told me you're living the life of a single girl in Los Angeles?" the man asked. He was bending closer, and Petra just sat straight.

"Excuse me! First of all, you don't call me ms. Broom Hair, or ever in the future. Or your shark teeth will be pushed up so high, it'll go through your corneas. And second, she belongs and is destined with my Onii-Chan and not you-Chan!!!" Isabel yelled again.

Petra didn't say anything, and just made facial and hand gestures. She was probably too speechless to talk.

And then all of a sudden, I got a text from Jean. I took my phone from my pocket and read the text. But it wasn't a text and instead...A PICTURE OF ARMIN AND ANNIE HOLDING HANDS AS THEY WALK!?

"Sasha...you better look at this..." I stuttered. She looked at my phone and fangirled. That was until we found Isabel and Rin getting into a wrestle fight, and Hange slowly dragging Petra away.

There was nothing much that came out of our mouths, only this, "What the hell...?"