Chapter 26: Fear in general

..12:48 PM..

... Enterprise. . .

Fear can either help us or hinder us. I am sure about that. I was in Ten Forward having a sip of a drink when I noticed a large machine headed toward the falling moon. A falling moon. That is very absurd of a moon falling out of orbit but not entirely impossible. It is quite lethal to a planet if their moon fell out of orbit and would surely spell the end of their civilization. I have seen enough disaster movies to know that. The machine ejected out becoming a net that is sizzling in the wires glowing a bright blue.

In the distance I can see the shape of an unusual space ship.

Why it wasn't Vulcan,Romulan, or Klingon.

Or Cippallon for that matter.

"What the slag?" I mutter to myself, slowly lowering the cup down to the table.

The colors became clear to my eyes and it was apparently dark gray with red glass. It reminded me a lot of Vilgax's ship from Ben 10: The Original Series before it was destroyed by the protector of the Omnitrix. I felt the hair on my fore-arm go up. Goose bumps went up my skin. I felt unusual chills be carried up my spine.

Fear in general can push people to their limits or send them running.

A rather large blast emitted out of the larger ship striking the Enterprise. The Enterprise trembled at first and the lights briefly went out. The machine wrapped around the moon kind of like a Octopus gathering around a source of prey if it were hunting a whale. Who is kidding? Octopuses cannot eat whales far as I know. The moon went out of the way of the much larger space ship re-adjusting to the orbit of the planet. Phew, looks like that moon problem has been taken care of.

But the problem growing against the Enterprise has JUST started.