Chapter 2: Apologies taken

...2371...

...June 20th..

Suddenly gravity gave out in the Enterprise. I decided to take a swim in thin air floating without a care in the world. I had fun floating around doing cartwheels, cannonballs, and practically did everything I wanted to do! I felt so happy in the height of the moment I didn't pay attention to red alarms.

Beep beep, beep beep, beep

Who in their right mind would come to my quarters?

"Come in!" I laughed, twirling around happily.

I came to a abrupt stop seeing creatures far different from Worf. They had pointy ears, ridges on the bride of their nose, and a 'V' shaped impression on their forehead. They had on strange science fiction kind of armor. Their eyes seeped in intimidation, anger, and most of all a daunting appeal. I grab onto the pillars that is part of the room itself. What the heck are these guys.

"The girl out of time," The deep voiced one said.

There is at least five of them.

"Six to beam up," The deep voiced one said.

The deep voiced one is at least 6'2 and he had a strange scar across his face. A high pitch bristling sound came to being so I had cover my ears. One moment I am aboard the Enterprise and the next I collapsed to the hard floor. My eyes darted in both directions. Where the heck am I?, I thought.

Two big bulky guys grab me by the shoulders and bring me to to a gray room.

They promptly let me go in the gray room.

"Hey!" I said, turning around.

A force-field went up.

"...How the heck do they know I am out of time?" I asked myself.

Puzzling, I thought.

I heard a strange musical sound belonging to a violin from the corner of the room. I turned around expecting to see a floating musical instrument but that I did not see. Instead I saw one of those fellas using a violin performing quite a nice melody. It was sad then full of excitement and adventure.

"And that's where your story rests, for now," Came the strange man.

He had all the appearances of the unusual men who abducted me.

"Uhh..." I said. "Who are you?"

"This is the Cippallons," The man said. The violin vanished in a bright light. "And I am not one to fear, young girl, just a ordinary stranger passing through."

I stared at the man, puzzled.

"You made the violin vanish," I said.

"Yes," The man nodded.

"Where did it go?" I asked.

The man grinned, and his appearance changed drastically.

He became...more human.

"Anywhere," The man said. He wore a uniform similar to Commander Riker. "Child."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who am I?" The man repeated, cocking a brow.

"I mean I have the slightest of all clue who everyone is aboard the Enterprise but you are so confusing, startling, and perhaps the most out-of-the-equation character I ever came across! I mean I should know WHO you are but don't! Which is aggravating at best!" I babbled, waving my arms. "You are not in the Star Trek rerun episodes. At least the ones I have seen on Spike..." I tapped my fingers together eyeing at the man. "I have seen the episode where the head security person died."