Chapter 5: Crashing

..2371...

...June 21st...3:48 PM...

Instead of being beamed to Earth I was beamed aboard a USS Pearl that happened to be returning to Earth. The Captain of it is Jordan Monk. He didn't resemble Adrian Monk but he may not have any relation to the man at all for all I knew. His first officer is Sarah Speller. They have a tactical officer who they refer to as T'Foul with elfish qualities except she is pretty tall. They have a Lieutenant commander Guy Fertizon with prosthetic arms capable of being extended similar to a gadget I once used as my dad's house for fun.

At the bridge would be a Ensign beside Lieutenant commander Guy.

Commander Guy is the second in command on the chain of command.

I also learned the Captain's chair goes along like this; Captain, First officer, Second officer, tactical officer, and whoever is chosen if none of the four can be there in the Captain's place. It seemed logical when it was put that way for me by the male computer voice in a much smaller quarters. I had to beg to bring my wooden rocking chair.

It made me feel comfortable.

I sat in the wooden chair rocking myself.

"The cherry tree is so bright," I randomly sang. "There was once a lonely apple separated from the other apples..." I focused on space watching the Enterprise preparing to leave in 'warp mode' as I had been told. "There the sun gazed over the leaves..." In a bright flash of light the Enterprise sped off. "That are green as the finest golden spears."

Suddenly power went out.

Right after the Enterprise departed.

The whole scenery changed outside of the Pearl. Instead of a vast outer space sky appeared a huge planet with two moons. I get up off the chair staring at it in shock. A beaming like melody came from right across. Light returned into the room right when I looked into the source of the beaming sound. There stood Q with a hairy chest, pointy ears, sharp shoulders, and fingers that were really frog like than not.

"Q!" I shout, with my utmost courage. "WHY ARE YOU EXPOSED?"

"Because I am," Q said. "Being naked is in the now."

I glare right back at him.

"I can't tell what kind of comment that is," I said. "But that is most certainly not in style."

Q smirked.

"Why are you looking at my lower extremities?" Q asked.

"Your what?" I asked, pretty puzzled.

"You know what I am fully talking about, child!" Q said, as though he knew I did have an idea what the heck he is talking about. "Don't act stupid with me," I folded my arms frowning right back at him. "I dare you to look down."

"Nah uh," I said.

"Then what are you looking at?" Q asked.

"Your ears," I said.

Q had a 'why are you looking at my ears?' expression on his face.

"Intruder alert, intruder alert, intruder alert," The alert said.

"In through the what?" I asked.

"Window," Q said.

"You didn't come through a window!" I said.

Q sighed, shaking his head.

"That's a joke, child," Q said.

Beep,beep, beep!