65.

The next day Sokka is shouting orders at us and saying we have to hurry. ''You know. If you shut up and use that energy to help us we will be gone a lot quicker then what you're doing right now'' I state and keep looking at him for a couple of seconds then I look away and continue packing my stuff.

The reason for all this hectic is because we think Fire Nation soldiers will be coming this way to see what happened for themselves. Before they arrive we have to be far away from here. I look back and see Sokka helping Aang secure our luggage on Appa. Finally!

''If you didn't do it, I would have done it'' Katara tells me when we walk towards Appa with our stuff. ''But I think you two would be in some sort of an argument right now. If Miku says it he listens!'' Toph laughs when she joins us.

''The only reason he listens to me is because he knows I won't hesitate to strike at him when necessary'' I says quietly and Katara gives me a look and I know what she wants to says, but I'm glad she doesn't say it out loud. Once were ready we take off again.

For the whole flight Sokka hasn't said a word, something that's very rare for him.

We keep flying until we find a place that looks save and we land. Every time it's the same. We pack our things, take off, we fly, we land, unpack our things, stay for a little while and then all the same again and again.

I'm getting to the point that I don't want to live like this anymore, but what other options do I have? Go back to the South Pole? To the North Pole? To find Zuko? Help Iroh escape? I don't know what I want or have to do. So until I know I guess I'll stick with this routine.

When everything is ready for the night we begin to make food and we eat in peace.

At night we lie against a rock and see the shooting stars. They are a beautiful sight, something I've never seen in my life. ''Once you see this you realize how insignificance we are'' Sokka says suddenly and I'm surprised at how he can say something like that.

''I have to agree with you on that Sokka'' I say and I hear him gasp. ''Nah, once you've seen it once, you've seen it a thousand times'' Toph says uninterested and I poke her with my elbow.

''It's true!'' she exclaims. Suddenly one of the meteors is coming really close and it barely went past us. We look at it when it crashed into the ground and the big fire it caused. We all jump on Appa and fly to it.

Close by is a small village and the fire is spreading really fast. We arrive and Katara and I go to the creek to get water to kill the fire. Aang and Toph are making a trench and Sokka is watching Momo. When Toph and Aang are working on killing the fire I stand there and look at it.

Suddenly I think about Zuko and the warmth he produces just like this fire. Aang yells at Sokka that it isn't clear and he makes to water go all ways combined with wind. While I keep looking at the fire I shield myself with water and when it passes I see snow everywhere even where the fire was.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, this was just a moment of weakness and I have to get over it and I breath out and walk back to the others. I see Sokka covered in a pile of snow and I bend it away while I pass him.

''Thanks Kata... oh Miku.'' He said confused but I don't pay attention to him. We fly back to our camping space and go to sleep.

The next day we go to the village to get some food and supplies. ''These people have no clue they were almost toasted last night'' Aang tells us as he sits down. ''That's the sad part about being in disguise, you miss all the hero love'' Toph said and begins eating.

''Boohoo. Now you can't be the hero'' Sokka said with a fake sad voice. He's been like that since this morning when we woke up. I think last night hurt his pride because he couldn't do anything to help because he's a non-bender.

He begins about how we can do all this amazing things and move things around and put out fires. ''I can't do anything at all'' he says sad. Katara, Aang and Toph begin to say all the things Sokka can do like reading a map and make sarcastic jokes.

Then Aang tries to make a joke about Katara's hair and it turns out awkward. ''I know something that will make you feel better!'' Katara says and minutes later we are in a weapons shop. I just look at how they try things on and try weapons.

After goofing around Sokka sees an amazing looking sword and the shop owner says it's an original made by Piandao, a sword master. Sokka is going to ask him to train him. This could be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.