5.

I think it was morning when I woke up because breakfast was standing in front of me. I looked up and saw Zuko, he didn't look so happy if you ask me. 'Eat up! And when you're done my uncle and I have to go and I don't want any escape stories from you!' he made clear and I just looked at him and started eating. When I was done he takes the plate from the ground and walks away closing the door behind him. 'Thanks, I guess' I said quietly.

I was wondering how Aang, Katara and Sokka were doing, I hope everything is okay. When will I see them again? I sigh and stand up to do some stretching after that I do a little work out. After my little work out I sat down again but suddenly some fire benders came in and asked the guard in front of my cell questions. Then they saw me and asked the guard who I was and why I was here.

They opened the door of my cell and dragged me out of it and upstairs and off the ship then Zuko and Iroh came into view and some other man who instantly didn't like. 'Now who is this? She looks from the water tribe, were did you find her prince Zuko?' the man asked. Zuko wasn't looking very happy, but then did he ever look happy. 'She is from the South Pole, she was attacking my man and I so I took her into custody.' Zuko explained.

'Isn't it a little dangerous to have a little girl from the water tribe who maybe can water bend on a ship in the middle of the ocean?' he asked Zuko mockingly. 'No that's not dangerous. Do you honestly think I would be here if I could water bend. Are you stupid or what?!' I said irritated. The man gave me a hard look 'Well, well what a lack of respect. Do you even know in what kind of position your standing right now?!' he asked me angry. 'Why should I have respect for your kind when you don't have any respect for the rest of the world. Respect is earned not given by a title you know. And of course I don't know the position I'm in, I mean I sleep in a cell and now I'm being restrained by two man to scared to handle a little girl alone' I shot his little girl comment back at him.

I hated this man so much even more than Zuko. I could see the man getting very angry and I don't know how long he can held back his anger. Suddenly he turned to face Zuko 'So you let a twelve year old boy escape and some girl defeat you! Pathetic!' 'I underestimated him once and it will not happen again' Zuko said angry 'No it will not happen again because I'm taking over. Finding the avatar is too important to leave in a teenager's hand. Keep them here' he ordered the guards who were holding Zuko and me while Iroh sat quietly drinking his tea. I can't believe he can stay so calm in a situation like this. Zuko kicks the table away and then sits down.

After a little while that man comes back 'My search party is ready after I leave my guards will see you back to your ship and you will be free to leave' he said 'Why, are you afraid I'm going to stop you?!' Zuko says and the man laughs 'You going to stop me, impossible!' 'Don't underestimate me Zhao, I will capture the avatar before you!' 'Prince Zuko that's enough' Iroh says a little angry. I sigh men, always competitive. 'How can you stop me I have a hundreds of warships under my command. And you, you're just a banished prince with no home, no allies. Your own father doesn't even want you!' okay that's really crossing the line! 'You're wrong, once I deliver the avatar to my father he will welcome me home with honor and restore my rightful place on the throne!' 'If you're father wanted you home he would have let you, avatar or no avatar!' 'An Agni Kai at sundown' Zuko challenges him.

Is he really that stupid or what? Of course that Zhao man agrees with it. 'It's a shame your father won't be here to see how I humiliate you but I guess your uncle will do. And one more thing if you lose I get the little water tribe girl' he says and gives me a creepy smile. I stare at him and try not to show any fear but on the inside I'm really scared. Then Zhao walked away.

'Prince Zuko, have you forgotten what happens the last time you dueled a master?' Iroh asked with worry showing. And that makes me scared even more. 'I will never forget' I looked back and forth between Zuko and Iroh. This is not going to be easy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.